The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

This isn’t a huge thing, but the last couple weeks have been kind of stressful and chaotic, and my mind has been all over the place. Then yesterday me and some of my friends got together and smashed plates. (We wrote all our annoyances and stress and everything on glass plates and then pulverized them) I dunno if it was that or just spending a few hours with friends, but life looks a little brighter now, even though nothing’s really changed. 

Anywho sorry for the rant, but I’m happy, and if you’re not, try remember that good things will come, eventually. :D

12 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

This isn’t a huge thing, but the last couple weeks have been kind of stressful and chaotic, and my mind has been all over the place. Then yesterday me and some of my friends got together and smashed plates. (We wrote all our annoyances and stress and everything on glass plates and then pulverized them) I dunno if it was that or just spending a few hours with friends, but life looks a little brighter now, even though nothing’s really changed. 

Anywho sorry for the rant, but I’m happy, and if you’re not, try remember that good things will come, eventually. :D

Spending time with friends can make even the darkest times light!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

I kept my promise to my little brother that I would dye my hair again since he was so sad about the last dye washing out. 

I know have some red hair. 

After the blue didn't work I was so scared that the red wouldn't and then I wouldn't be able to keep my promise and he would be sad. But it worked!!!!

And I made sure that if for any reason before it washes out I decide I don't want it anymore or anything happens I'll just cut it!

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

37 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

I kept my promise to my little brother that I would dye my hair again since he was so sad about the last dye washing out. 

I know have some red hair. 

After the blue didn't work I was so scared that the red wouldn't and then I wouldn't be able to keep my promise and he would be sad. But it worked!!!!

And I made sure that if for any reason before it washes out I decide I don't want it anymore or anything happens I'll just cut it!

is all of your hair red, or is it just the little whispies?

also, yippee!

For years, since the beginning of high school, really, I have really struggled with finishing stories.  I tend to get ten or thirty or fifty pages in, and end up abandoning it.

Well.  I finally managed to finish a story.  And there's a lot that needs to change, but I think that this one's actually decent.  But the big thing is: I finished it.  I wrote 'the end'.  It makes me really happy :D

• 5 weeks later...

I got a 1240 SAT score!

*I'm ok at math, but unironically good at language, so this is a good score for me (somehow I still managed to do good in math)

Edited by Cone Slice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I’ve found myself in a really hard place lately. It’s not any specific circumstance that’s caused it and I’m really trying to fix it and just reading all of these has made my day so much better. I really needed this, thank you. 

I wish you all the best in whatever you're dealing with! It's really lovely to know we were able to help, in some small way.

• 1 month later...

if anyone has looked at my post in the bad day thread, youll know what im talking about. 

ok, so i had therapy yesterday, and AHHHHHHHH i feel like i just learned an incredible new idea, got validated, and was able to learn some new things that were honestly a huge relief. i dont think ive ever cursed out of happiness, but i did last night :>

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

if anyone has looked at my post in the bad day thread, youll know what im talking about. 

ok, so i had therapy yesterday, and AHHHHHHHH i feel like i just learned an incredible new idea, got validated, and was able to learn some new things that were honestly a huge relief. i dont think ive ever cursed out of happiness, but i did last night :>

THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY :))))

On 9/19/2023 at 7:53 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

That's amazing!!