The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

So for a reason, each of my siblings and I were given the opportunity to choose one new thing for our room with like a 50ish dollar limit. I'm so excited because mine came the other day

It's like those couches that... like fold out and turn into a bed - a couch-a-bed? Anyway except it's not a couch, it's a chair. It's a chair-a-bed. I'm so stoked!

So now I'm setting it up. Excited!

Ok so I set it up and it is not my favourite colour, but it's blue at least.

OMGoodness it's so comfy! it's even got armrests aaaaaaaaaaaaa I love it so much!!!!!

15 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Noice. @Nathrangking, you are so poetic that it's honestly ridiculously amazing. (me being so not poetic right now)

Thanks! I do my best with the gifts that I have got.

11 hours ago, Condensation said:

So for a reason, each of my siblings and I were given the opportunity to choose one new thing for our room with like a 50ish dollar limit. I'm so excited because mine came the other day

It's like those couches that... like fold out and turn into a bed - a couch-a-bed? Anyway except it's not a couch, it's a chair. It's a chair-a-bed. I'm so stoked!

So now I'm setting it up. Excited!

Ok so I set it up and it is not my favourite colour, but it's blue at least.

OMGoodness it's so comfy! it's even got armrests aaaaaaaaaaaaa I love it so much!!!!!

That's awesome!!

12 hours ago, Morningtide said:

That's.... sweet. I don't have another word for it, so that's what it is. Don't be offended please, some people don't like that word. I mean it in a really good way!!

No i'm not offended, I completely agree with you, she is an amazing human being and is indeed very sweet.

alright you lot what's way too obssesed with my personal life but i dont care i've got stuff to tell y'all. (do i ping y'all? yes, yes i do) @The Wandering Wizard @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Elf @Szeth's Facepalm @Morningtide @Robin Sedai uhhhh idk who else tag em if i forgot em.

anywaaayayyyyys.

there was another dance on saturday, like the prom but not actuallty a prom just a normal where casual dress or smth idk idc *shrug*

anyways, the theme was glow in the dark so like glow sticks and black light and stuff, but Kylie, being the brilliant minded human that she is, decided to wear a full like dress or smth (not that i'm complaining, bc she looked awesome :wub::wub:)

So we get there oddly early, and there's like nobody there, but people do start to arrive and the dance gets going like usual. Me and Kylie do a lot of dancing, and then the first slow song comes on. My friend offers his hand, and I offer mine and then she just sits there and for a few seconds goes into what we've termed "The Nothing Box" (she zoned out lmao)

she turns down my friend (don't worry he brought a date so he was alright) and accepts my hand. I take her to the dance floor (which i guess is the whole gym but like oh well????) and we dance. This dance we're closer to each other than at Prom because stuff's been figured out, but there's still respectable distance, and it's normal dance stance (haha that rhymes. dance stance. funy) like you know, my hand on her waist, her hand on my shoulder, our other hands out to our side. That dance is nice, and then it ends and other music starts and we just vibe completely. We decided to go outside and get some air and there's a big room off the gym that's very cold so we go in there. there's a whiteboard with lots of drawings of a "Shawn," who is a cute dragon like thing.

I go up to the pulpit after sitting with Kylie for a bit, because I'm about to do something stupid and rash, like I do. I start going off about how the birds aren't real, they work for the bourgeoisie. i get a lot of people going for my anti-bird revolution which is great. then another slow song comes on, and me and Kylie go to dance.

this dance, we were both very comfortable around each other, so this was a closer dance stance (dance stance lmaoooo), with both my hands at her waist, and her arms up and around my neck. we just kind of vibe and sway. for the next few slow songs this is what we do. but for the last 3-4 slow songs, we move a bit closer together. my hands move to be at her lower back, and she tightens her arms just a little, and rests her head on my chest.

We sway, holding each other, for 15 minutes solid. (or maybe it was twenty? idk i lost track of time because i could have held her for forever)

That right there, was the highlight of the night. We hang out on tuesday, we're gonna help each other with lines for theater and she's gonna do my nails. Can't wait!!!

thanks for listening to me rant ab my personal life lmaooo

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

^This reminds me of people dancing in the dark but outlined with glowsticks. Also congradulations Corvus.

it was kinda like that???? thank youuuuuu

1 hour ago, Elf said:

Congrats Corvus! That's sounds awesome and I'm so happy for u!

THANK YouUUUUU IM sO HPAAPAAAYYY

57 minutes ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

Congratulations, it sounds like you had a great time.

i hade MORE than a great time. :DDDD

Wonderful, @CalanoCorvus !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   On a completely unrelated note, my family has finally gotten the house we've been renovating for 3 years up on the market.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

alright you lot what's way too obssesed with my personal life but i dont care i've got stuff to tell y'all. (do i ping y'all? yes, yes i do) @The Wandering Wizard @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Elf @Szeth's Facepalm @Morningtide @Robin Sedai uhhhh idk who else tag em if i forgot em.

anywaaayayyyyys.

there was another dance on saturday, like the prom but not actuallty a prom just a normal where casual dress or smth idk idc *shrug*

anyways, the theme was glow in the dark so like glow sticks and black light and stuff, but Kylie, being the brilliant minded human that she is, decided to wear a full like dress or smth (not that i'm complaining, bc she looked awesome :wub::wub:)

So we get there oddly early, and there's like nobody there, but people do start to arrive and the dance gets going like usual. Me and Kylie do a lot of dancing, and then the first slow song comes on. My friend offers his hand, and I offer mine and then she just sits there and for a few seconds goes into what we've termed "The Nothing Box" (she zoned out lmao)

she turns down my friend (don't worry he brought a date so he was alright) and accepts my hand. I take her to the dance floor (which i guess is the whole gym but like oh well????) and we dance. This dance we're closer to each other than at Prom because stuff's been figured out, but there's still respectable distance, and it's normal dance stance (haha that rhymes. dance stance. funy) like you know, my hand on her waist, her hand on my shoulder, our other hands out to our side. That dance is nice, and then it ends and other music starts and we just vibe completely. We decided to go outside and get some air and there's a big room off the gym that's very cold so we go in there. there's a whiteboard with lots of drawings of a "Shawn," who is a cute dragon like thing.

I go up to the pulpit after sitting with Kylie for a bit, because I'm about to do something stupid and rash, like I do. I start going off about how the birds aren't real, they work for the bourgeoisie. i get a lot of people going for my anti-bird revolution which is great. then another slow song comes on, and me and Kylie go to dance.

this dance, we were both very comfortable around each other, so this was a closer dance stance (dance stance lmaoooo), with both my hands at her waist, and her arms up and around my neck. we just kind of vibe and sway. for the next few slow songs this is what we do. but for the last 3-4 slow songs, we move a bit closer together. my hands move to be at her lower back, and she tightens her arms just a little, and rests her head on my chest.

We sway, holding each other, for 15 minutes solid. (or maybe it was twenty? idk i lost track of time because i could have held her for forever)

That right there, was the highlight of the night. We hang out on tuesday, we're gonna help each other with lines for theater and she's gonna do my nails. Can't wait!!!

Congrats Corvus!! Interesting how I recieved no summons, but no matter.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

anywaaayayyyyys.

That sounds amazing! So fun! Good for you. I'm glad you got to go to an awesome dance and hang out with someone who sounds awesome as well. CONGRATS

42 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Wonderful, @CalanoCorvus !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   On a completely unrelated note, my family has finally gotten the house we've been renovating for 3 years up on the market.

That's great news Emulaton hope that helps your family.

45 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Congrats Corvus!! Interesting how I recieved no summons, but no matter.

i forgot some people, i know. sorry Nath! love ya bestie!!

27 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

That sounds amazing! So fun! Good for you. I'm glad you got to go to an awesome dance and hang out with someone who sounds awesome as well. CONGRATS

ohhhh i need to get her on this site bc then it'll just be awesome aefbaoueabo

32 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

ohhhh i need to get her on this site bc then it'll just be awesome aefbaoueabo

That would be awesome. :D So she reads sanderson?! My opinion of her has increased dramatically and you are extremely lucky!!!

3 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

anywaaayayyyyys.

Rad rad.PNG.66854c0d7abb69cfda2e5a4908db85f5.PNG