The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

I took my dog out last night before heading to bed.  As I rounded the corner of my house, I was hit by one of the most beautiful night skies I'd ever seen.  

Over the mountain was a bright full moon,  massive reflective halo spreading out, which surprised me since the night was so clear.  There was also an unusual warm color to the moonlight,  instead of its cool white/blue.  A couple of very determined stars (probably planets) shone nearby despite the brightness of the moon.  And the fireflies, which I'm used to seeing low in grassy areas at dusk, were blinking away from the silhouettes of the treetops. Words can't do it justice.  My jaw dropped. 

Edited by Zelly

On 6/21/2019 at 1:11 PM, Ax's Boyfriend said:

I learned that I have talent at drawing!

I told a girl that I liked them!

I'm out of school!

YAY

Props on that second one. It’s really stressful—maybe that’s just me in particular—but it’s totally worth it.

4 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Props on that second one. It’s really stressful—maybe that’s just me in particular—but it’s totally worth it.

This ^. But I've learned that TUBA has some great relationship advice. Also, asking the person you like for relationship advice can sometimes work.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Whelp, she doesn't like me that way, but she did applaud me for shooting my shot. XD

Well, could've been worse. *shrugs* Maybe her feelings will change. *offers hugs and cookies*