traceria

The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

4,410 posts in this topic

Idk but I can’t say how happy I am right now! Last time it did this was where it built up on ground this much was 1987. I feel like the 7 yr old I was then now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Briar King, it is snowing where I live too, which is also in Louisiana. Lafayette area, if you're interested. School was canceled for Lafayette and Vermillion parishes, maybe more. It is awesome.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverTiger said:

@Briar King, it is snowing where I live too, which is also in Louisiana. Lafayette area, if you're interested. School was canceled for Lafayette and Vermillion parishes, maybe more. It is awesome.

Nice. Almost 3 in today in Lake Charles. Crazy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well 17th sharders! Remember that traumatic break up a few months ago? 

Well, i finally worked up the courage a few minutes ago to talk to her again. I needed, personally, to talk to her in order to just let go. And I did it. We talked about OB and Arcanum. And I didn't die. So, yay. 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.12.2017 at 6:28 AM, Ookla the Tremendous said:

To quote a famous Sharder:

Wait, is Twi back?

Or just private message?

Edited by Ookla the Indefatigable
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a good day today. Yesterday was a bad day but today was good. 

I went out to a friend for Shabbat lunch and spent all afternoon making new friends and playing board games. Then we just got the notice that oathbringer is at the post office. 

So yesterday I walked into a supermarket and got myself a job there. Tomorrow I'm starting both a scary new job AND Oathbringer (finally!!! To both). 

I am a little nervous and I am happy. 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ookla the Indefatigable said:

Wait, is Twi back?

Or just private message?

She pops in on Discord every now and again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had snow in Austin, Texas too.  Was pretty amazing. All gone now though...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ookla the Delightful said:

I had a good day today. Yesterday was a bad day but today was good. 

I went out to a friend for Shabbat lunch and spent all afternoon making new friends and playing board games. Then we just got the notice that oathbringer is at the post office. 

So yesterday I walked into a supermarket and got myself a job there. Tomorrow I'm starting both a scary new job AND Oathbringer (finally!!! To both). 

I am a little nervous and I am happy. 

Good luck! I hope it all goes well.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2017 at 8:05 PM, Steeldancer said:

Well 17th sharders! Remember that traumatic break up a few months ago? 

Well, i finally worked up the courage a few minutes ago to talk to her again. I needed, personally, to talk to her in order to just let go. And I did it. We talked about OB and Arcanum. And I didn't die. So, yay. 

I'm so glad you were able to do this and make another step forward in the healing process. It'll be all right. *hugs*

14 hours ago, Ookla the Delightful said:

I had a good day today. Yesterday was a bad day but today was good. 

I went out to a friend for Shabbat lunch and spent all afternoon making new friends and playing board games. Then we just got the notice that oathbringer is at the post office. 

So yesterday I walked into a supermarket and got myself a job there. Tomorrow I'm starting both a scary new job AND Oathbringer (finally!!! To both). 

I am a little nervous and I am happy. 

I'm so happy for you, Del!!! I hope everything goes well with the new job, and enjoy Oathbringer! :D

Also @A Budgie random question: Is your signature a recipe for jammie dodgers? :ph34r:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

Also @A Budgie random question: Is your signature a recipe for jammie dodgers?

No, figgins/chorley cakes actually.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

No, figgins/chorley cakes actually.

...

Figgins are an actual thing? :blink:

Mind blown.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

...

Figgins are an actual thing? :blink:

Mind blown.

Yep! I've made them multiple times now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I finally have a reason to post here ahaha.

Library finally got Oathbringer, but.

I can't borrow it yet..hopefully will be able to. 
 

EDIT: GOT IT :D

Edited by Darkness_
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muahahaha! My patently ridiculous My Little Pony fic is now officially out to beta readers. I'm one step closer to unleashing it upon an unsuspecting world.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making latkes. ^_^

Happy Chanuka everyone!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My final grades came in, I am now officially a college graduate.

Just means I have more time to be on the Shard. :P

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2017 at 10:36 PM, Kaymyth said:

Muahahaha! My patently ridiculous My Little Pony fic is now officially out to beta readers. I'm one step closer to unleashing it upon an unsuspecting world.

!!! Looking forward to it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 things!

1. One of my best friends comes home off of her mission in exactly one week!

2. I just applied for graduation in the spring. I'm getting my Bachelor's people! I'm so close to being out of here.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM IN THE THEATER WAITING FOR THE LAST JEDI I HAVEN'T DONE MY HOMEWORK AND I'M SO EXCITEEEEDDDDDD FOR THIS MOVIEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOOOOOOOHHHHH THAT MOVIE WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM IN THE THEATER WAITING FOR THE LAST JEDI I HAVEN'T DONE MY HOMEWORK AND I'M SO EXCITEEEEDDDDDD FOR THIS MOVIEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH

 

8 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

OOOOOOOOHHHHH THAT MOVIE WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD

...yeah. Pretty much what he said. ^_^ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Steeldancer you double-posted. :P

Bah! Bah, I say! And humbug!

(Seriously, I know it's exciting, but please remember to pay attention to forum rules.) :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.