The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

On 9/14/2017 at 8:07 AM, Steeldancer said:

So my new English teacher came up to me and asked me whether I wouldbe reading in class. I said I was sorry, and would try not to do it again. She said she had never had that issue before. I said "well it is with me. All the time."

I used to have similar issues in school. Especially when the class took turns reading out loud. Not reading ahead when someone was stumbling over the words was almost impossible for me to do. It was the mental equivalent of having someone walking too slowly ahead of you with no space to go around. Or someone driving under the speed limit in fair weather. 

40 minutes ago, Mrs. Delightful Ferring said:

The only sensible one here :D

See when I do something like that it has nothing to do with my gender. I feel *accomplished*. 

*hoity toity flounces off*

Speaking from experience... Lol           You start to feel less accomplished, and more like a gentled Camorri goat, when none of the projects are your own idea and everything weighing more than a cappuccino becomes your responsibility to haul around.... Or rearrange... Or open... Or reach... Or move over by the window and then move back where you got it from... And so and, and so forth, lol. Wouldn't change it for the world though.

32 minutes ago, AngelEy3 said:

Speaking from experience... Lol           You start to feel less accomplished, and more like a gentled Camorri goat, when none of the projects are your own idea and everything weighing more than a cappuccino becomes your responsibility to haul around.... Or rearrange... Or open... Or reach... Or move over by the window and then move back where you got it from... And so and, and so forth, lol. Wouldn't change it for the world though.

Im guessing you're a mom?