Windrunner

Brandon Sanderson AMA 2015

553 posts in this topic

He's been plugging the Coppermind pretty hard these last few posts; making me feel a bit guilty for not contributing more...  :unsure:

yeah you should feel reallllllly reallly guilty for not wikiying more :P

He's been plugging the Coppermind pretty hard these last few posts; making me feel a bit guilty for not contributing more...  :unsure:

*Riots Kurk's sense of guilt*

*Riots Kurk's sense of guilt*

It's a good thing I never visit the wiki without burning copper. :P

It's a good thing I never visit the wiki without burning copper. :P

Oh yes that will totally protect you.  It's not like the staff are Steel Inquisitors with double zinc or anything...  Oh wait.  Mwahahaha.

By the way, don't look now, but Brandon's been answering a few additional questions from the AMA over the last day or so. (No April Fools' joke!)

Oh yes that will totally protect you.  It's not like the staff are Steel Inquisitors with double zinc or anything...  Oh wait.  Mwahahaha.

Don't make me get the chromium out.

Oh, boy. So what are we going to call Dalinar when he takes the repaired honor and odium? ☺

"Dalinar Kholin." And his Shards will henceforth be called "The Shards Dalinar Held."

I happen to think highly of Dalinar, in case I'm not getting my point across. :P

Oh, boy. So what are we going to call Dalinar when he takes the repaired honor and odium? ☺

Who do we think is gonna strike the killing blow?

Sazed's bane?

Honor + Odium = Judgement.  Note, however, that may not be the same thing as "justice."

Ooooh. I like that. Judgement. Very ominous. Actually very Skybreakery. It might be someone from them. Just hopefully not Szeth. He's too broken to be a Double-Shard.

Honor + Odium = Judgement.  Note, however, that may not be the same thing as "justice."

I really like Judgement.

*sigh*

See what you've done? I am now compelled to link to the World of Warcraft paladin armor set known as Judgment. As well as this.

Reddit's not working for me, Anyone willing to post the latest here?

Just a reminder pointed @Weiry for putting these last few answers into Theoryland.

Reddit's not working for me, Anyone willing to post the latest here?

Oops, sorry for not replying earlier. Which ones did you want/I assume you've already gotten around the problem by this point?

It continues, never to end, and yet never to answer my own questions... :'(

I feel you.

Yeah. I'm usually an optimistic dude, but I'm afraid I'll just have to wait until Calamity for the answers to my Reckonerverse questions. -_-

Yeah. I'm usually an optimistic dude, but I'm afraid I'll just have to wait until Calamity for the answers to my Reckonerverse questions. -_-

If you're lucky and they get adressed in the book. -_-