Brandon Tweaking Words Of Radiance

Kelsier Kenobi

Around page... 290, give or take 20, isn't there a change which is not listed?

Something about Natam (changed to Leyten) being on duty. I cannot give the quote as I noticed that in Polish edition there is a change not listed here. I don't know whether translators messed up or something was not listed here.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a doofus question; has this change alreadfy taken place, and if so, does it apply to the eBook version?

For the Kindle version, at least, you must contact Amazon customer service and ask them to manually give you the updated version.

• 1 year later...

What?  I literally just finished this book and now I have to buy another one to get the "right" version?  It's han shot first all over again :(  Seriously, mine was the pre order version and it's incorrect.  also, in my table of contents for book 3 has oathbringer actually listed as Book 2.

I had to do the same thing Elantris over it's ending.

• 2 years later...

I actually really like the idea of Szeth dying in book 2

then they could go to Shinovar later and the flashback sequences could have been from him figuring out the world was ending. That could even be a way to tell us, the readers, things about the world that even the main characters don’t know yet because Kaladin killed the only guy who knew.

Besides, it would be such an amazing move to kill him there and really drive home the idea that no one in this world is safe. Even the strongest there is.

Between that, Kaladin, Shallan, Moash, and Jasnah (maybe among others) surviving certain death offscreen, I’m getting way too certain that central characters just don’t ever die unless you literally see it happen

I’m more than half expecting Eshonai to have lived through the last book and become a fused or something

Honestly, every time I read about these things that Brandon got talked out of doing, I get depressed at how much better it would have been

Like how Raoden’s brother from Elantris is my favorite character who never existed in any book.

Edited by Bacon