Sometimes, when I have writer's block, I'll sit and write about how I'm no good at writing and I should just give up and get a job testing nail polish. My muse will say, "Well, if you're going to sit here and whine, I might as well show up" and then I'll be able to write something. 

Other times, I'll forget my own advice and resort to watching bizarre YouTube videos (Brandishing a knife, it's Shia LaBeauf!) and wondering if I should begin a career as a nail polish tester. :P

You're threatening your muse with going Lucentia? :P

As for bizarre videos, imagine this happening to Nighthound: (Disclaimer contains some anime violence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s0LcbqizTgA

You're threatening your muse with going Lucentia? :P

As for bizarre videos, imagine this happening to Nighthound: (Disclaimer contains some anime violence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s0LcbqizTgA

Even my muse can't stand her complaining. :P 

Wait. Is…is Nighthound the one killed by the squirrel-hand, or is he the one whose hand turns into a squirrel? 

Even my muse can't stand her complaining. :P

Wait. Is…is Nighthound the one killed by the squirrel-hand, or is he the one whose hand turns into a squirrel? 

It's good to know that I gave you such a powerful weapon. :P

Imagine him as the cyborg Nazi... wait that doesn't answer you question. Imagine him as the guy that gets attacked by the squirrel hand.

It's good to know that I gave you such a powerful weapon. :P

Imagine him as the cyborg Nazi... wait that doesn't answer you question. Imagine him as the guy that gets attacked by the squirrel hand.

Cyborg Nazi….yeah, that just raised more questions. :P I can roll with him getting attacked by the squirrel hand. Would it ruin the magic if I asked why there was a squirrel hand in the first place, or should I just appreciate the pretty butterfly the squirrel hand eventually turns into? 

Cyborg Nazi….yeah, that just raised more questions. :P I can roll with him getting attacked by the squirrel hand. Would it ruin the magic if I asked why there was a squirrel hand in the first place, or should I just appreciate the pretty butterfly the squirrel hand eventually turns into?

Not having had the chance to watch the video yet, my reaction to the conversation is something this.

640px-Applejack_confused_S01E04.png

Well short answer, the guy with the squirrel hand made a mask that with the addition of the MacGuffin evolved him from a pillar man (they never got a real name but they are some kind of super-vampires) to the ultimate life form

maxresdefault.jpg

As the ultimate life form he has the qualities of all other life forms and can do stuff like this, after shooting feathers into an airplane.

(He survived that by the way, :ph34r:

Not having had the chance to watch the video yet, my reaction to the conversation is something this.

Seems appropriate, although that isn't even the strangest thing to happen in the series. :ph34r::P

I doubt your reaction will change much if you watch the video. :P 

Well short answer, the guy with the squirrel hand made a mask that with the addition of the MacGuffin evolved him from a pillar man (they never got a real name but they are some kind of super-vampires) to the ultimate life form

maxresdefault.jpg

As the ultimate life form he has the qualities of all other life forms and can do stuff like this, after shooting feathers into an airplane.

(He survived that by the way, :ph34r:

Seems appropriate, although that isn't even the strangest thing to happen in the series. :ph34r::P

Case in point….:P 

I doubt your reaction will change much if you watch the video. :P

Case in point…. :P

The series is worth it just for all the weird stuff going on. :P

Just wait for some of the later stuff, like the villain that can literally blow you back in time

Well, soon there will be.
EDIT: Pony Code: 3W4F2S7171FE000000000021400FFFFFEUF1A1100200000070CC8500FF7FFF1701000000FE0000

EDIT 2: And here he is. 

599bf00f1a816710709646005e114016.png

EDIT 3: May I present to you Batpony's cutiemark? 3L4Y2S00023030300000001210000BB96UN1K3320E02000000000000FF7FFF00107F3FCC004CB2

EDIT 4: May I present to you Batpony?

2a4acfeed43d1fcd8b873168da95b56e.png

Edited by Winter Cloud

Kobold, maybe I was to subtle but would you mind showing me my new handsome mane? ;)

This is the closest I could get to the combover from the newer creator:

fa44d50238164ca8c1068831a042e457.png

The create code is 312G1F5000C59B6DFFC29B300004B67A5UN1D3200000000300C09B1FFF7FFF1T107F3FCC004CB2 if you want to tinker with it. :)

This is the closest I could get to the combover from the newer creator:

fa44d50238164ca8c1068831a042e457.png

The create code is 312G1F5000C59B6DFFC29B300004B67A5UN1D3200000000300C09B1FFF7FFF1T107F3FCC004CB2 if you want to tinker with it. :)

Nice, I actually like this mane better. I'll keep you as my hairdresser. :P

So did you just gather them for the vault or is there a deeper reason for the us-ponies resurfacing?

So how bad did firefight mess with ya'll's rp cannon? I just finished the book last night.

Differs from person to person, for most people I think adapting new weaknesses was the worst that happened. Personally, Firefight didn't harm me in any major ways and gave me a free pass for some maters concerning Voidgaze, so I'm a-okay. :D