Fantomah believes in overkill, I see. Though with Timeport there may be no such thing. :lol::D

Also, I'm the first person to officially follow this thread. B)

When it comes to Timeport, there's no kill like overkill. :P 

A vulcano would still be less destructive than the new man of steel. :ph34r::P

Anyway, we are out on a good start.

The only thing more destructive than Man of Steel Superman is Steelheart. <_<

The only thing more destructive than Man of Steel Superman is Steelheart. <_<

And Obliteration, never forget Obliteration.

Man of Steel:

I will point out that Steelheart has never been seen snapping an enemy's neck like a twig. <_<

True. Might I point out that that scene was badly handeled, even if the idea itself had some merits?

He did murder a fan in cold blood in front of said fan's eight-year-old son. :mellow:

What? :angry:

ZACK SNYDER YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME--

Oh wait. You're talking about Steelheart. Never mind. :P

Unrelated, but what say you fine people about namedropping a powerful High Epic called Bandersnatch ruling in Utah? :ph34r::P

What?  :angry:

ZACK SNYDER YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME--

Oh wait. You're talking about Steelheart. Never mind. :P

Unrelated, but what say you fine people about namedropping a powerful High Epic called Bandersnatch ruling in Utah? :ph34r::P

Is his power completely rewritting reality?

I'd like to see his powers. :ph34r:

His power either reshaping reality on a basic level, writing literature that's so brilliant vanillas and Epics alike become addicted to it, or the amalgamation of every Cosmere power concentrated into one being. Possibly all three. :ph34r: 

His power either reshaping reality on a basic level, writing literature that's so brilliant vanillas and Epics alike become addicted to it, or the amalgamation of every Cosmere power concentrated into one being. Possibly all three. :ph34r:

If it's reality warping, is he famous for leading his subjects to believe one thing about the reality he's created for them, then revealing at the last minute that--psych!--everything was actually completely different all along? <_<:P

If it's reality warping, is he famous for leading his subjects to believe one thing about the reality he's created for them, then revealing at the last minute that--psych!--everything was actually completely different all along? <_<:P

He is indeed. Yet for some reason, his subjects adore him for it. :mellow::P