Bortholemew watched in silence as a small piece of paper fluttered down from the seats surrounding the arena. He could tell, the paper had writing on it, but from where he was, he couldn't read it. Dashing across, trying to keep himself in shadows and out of sight of most of the murderous cretins he was trapped here with, he managed to grab that piece of paper without interference.

It read...

Players:

Joe (The Only Joe)

Malcom (Mailliw73)

Vin Yard Awg/Vya (Vineyarddawg)

Tristal (Tuilr)

Eol (Eolhondras)

Dow (Dowanx)

Jain (Lightsworn Panda)

Cleo and Kae (Winter Cloud)

Ank (Clanky)

Keira (Little Wilson)

Arall (Araris Valerian)

Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren)

Count Piffula (Lord Pifferdoo)

Tammy Kingswright (A Smart Guy)

Todd Smith (Twelfthrootoftwo)

Ash (Ashiok)

Bortholemew (Bort)

Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa (Phattemer)

Atreides Agamemnon (Ostrichofevil)

Lil' Meester Fafa (Splinter)

Naran (Aonar Faileas)

New One the Toddler (Newan)

Figgldygrak (Gamma Fiend)

Ferrin (Feligon)

The Shard (ShardbearerFanatic2014)

Samhain (Seonid)

Restless (Renegade)

Keldre (KalaDellexe)

Lu (Luckat)

Active player list. I'm not planning on voting in this cycle, although my mind may change depending on information gathered.

If anyone votes for us, they will die. You have 4 hours to edit your vote, Mailliw. Or else.

Ooh, we're back to good ol' bullying and threatening? You aren't the only one with allies, Phatt. But thanks for confirming Lu's alignment for me.

Lu.

Hm...I'm not going to vote at the present time. But some RP never goes amiss.

Samhain woke from the cold ground. The arena was chaos around him - he was unsure how he had managed to sleep for so long. His sleep debt must have finally caught up with him. Panicking, he jumped to his feet. At least he'd have enough sleep to face the long, grueling days ahead.

Hmm, if we rid the game of the most powerful team at the moment, the biggest open enemy of 4/5 of the players would be eliminated, but then some other teams could organize in the shadows, and the teams that can't, or have the misfortune of gaining a mole in their group, will be stuck with no hope.  Right now, we could easily strike at them, but it would have consequences later.

New One the Toddler precariously walked through the battered city.  He saw a man holding a toy bear.  New One wanted that bear, so that bear now belonged to New One.  He walked over to the man, intent on taking the bear.  

Jain

I don't trust Jain, though Fafa but why is everyone voting for him?  Do they have information I don't?  I hate being left out!

"Trust no one!" - Ghost of Captain Qayshar Junglewood, previous holder of Honor, now splintered.

He's leading the Epics and so I assumed people are trying to bump the Epics down a notch.

Tulir, what do you mean?

Leading. Interesting choice of words. 

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded insulting. I didn't mean it to be.

Edited by Winter Cloud

Jain is a very interesting player, and a person I think would make this game a lot more intriguing. 

But! he is a define threat (especially if he's in a leadership position) and if any evidence can be shown that he were to be a significant threat then he gets my vote. however for the time being I think he should be allowed to continue.

I vote for Mailliw.

I vote for vineyarddawg.

I vote for Jain.

I do this for his own good. Better to be hanged then... but no. Let us not speak of it. (n.b. I mean nothing by this, just thought it was funny.)

Edited by phattemer