Alright, it's getting about that time! LG:11 is up and running and well underway, and things seem to have settled down quite a bit for the aftermath of this game, so this is the Official Heads-up that this game will be being wrapped up and locked shortly, so get any last minute comments or thoughts down now! Once again a big round of applause for Alvron, our fearless GM, for creating and running such a wonderful game, and all the players for signing up and making it so fun! :D

Oh, and long live the Zombie Apocalypse! ;)

Well, it looks like since this game hasn't been closed before I finally got everything back up and running, it falls to me to close it out! Considering I didn't get a chance to play in this one, I can't really comment too much, but everything I did see was phenomenal! If this game ever runs again (or if something similar gets made), I'm going to have to make sure that I get a chance to join! :)

A very special thanks to Alv for GMing this game. As he said in the Dead Doc, over 200 separate PM messages! You guys were brutal to him! ;)

And also congrats to Gamma for pulling of the win for both the Undead and the Rithmatists! Well played! 

As always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks to everyone that played! If you haven't had enough and you missed sign ups for the current LG, you've still got a little bit to be able to sign up for the next QF! We hope to see you all there! :)