Oh screw it. Good ol' Cheez-it is joining. No one know's his real name; it's too embarrassing for him to tell anyone.

EDIT: forget me. I don't have the time on my hands, now that I think about it. Sorry

Edited by Cheese United

The Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq., will immediately be joining this exemplary exemplar of a group of fine young persons attempting to connect based on their interests, and requires all of them to have a preliminary check-up before taking part, as he is extremely concerned for their safety befire they begin the game, as of course after the game is begun, he will be attempting to undo all the happy results of his fine medical care. Oh, and he always refers to himself in the third person.

Lil' Meester Fafa, (call him Fafa a for short) will be playing!  He is 17, and has had a very hard life, so don't be to hard on him, as he is very sensitive.  He has never known his parents, and has been forced to live in the underground of Elendel.  He grew up as a thief, and being very mistreated by his crewleader, was rather ragged looking, though very keen of mind.  This was all up until the age of 11, when is life changed critically.  He was thrown into an alleyway by a cloaked figure, who thought the figure looked rather like his own crewleader, but was soon mistaken.  As the cloaked figure approached Fafa, who lay sprawled on his back, he noticed metal spiked protruding from his eyes, or eye sockets now.  The figure towered over Fafa, and pulled out many spikes out from inside his robe.  In an instant, he stabbed Fafa above the elbows with two of them, and felt a warm feeling inside of him.  It may of been because he had just peed his pants because of the sudden pain above elbows, but he had also just been granted the feruchemical and allomantic powers of Chromium.  Just as the dark figure was about to impale Fafa with yet two more spikes, Fafa disappeared.  He had never known, but Fafa had been a worldhopper from birth, which may have had something to do with never knowing his parents.  Using this power, Fafa transported himself to the South Side of Scadrial!  In just a few minutes, Fafa became a Chromium Compounder, and learned that he was a Worldhopper!

Fafa has ever since been hopping all over the Cosmere, and bringing back souvenirs from many places, like Shardblades from Alethkar, 217 breaths (just past the second heightening) from Hallandren, and countless other treasures.

EDIT: Spelling Typo

Edited by Splinter

Naran is signing up. He's a bit of a recluse, preferring the company of his dogs to that of other people. (If I know I'm liable to go severely inactive half way through, why not give my character a half decent justification? :P)

This place was yucky.  Dirty.  There were lots of people.  There were old ones, kind of old ones, and really old ones.  But he was the only new one.  New One saw something shiny and started crawling toward it.  Then he looked away and the shiny thing stopped existed.  New One began to cry.  He had wanted that shiny thing.  

New One, the Toddler is joining the game!  He still has to work on his object permanence, though.

Alvron, are there safe roles?

Not sure what you mean by safe role.  This game isn't a good vs evil.  All roles have a group they are part of, whether or not you find and team up with your comrades is a different matter.  You can choose to go it alone or you can try and form an alliance with those that are also from your world.

Also the only role that can discover anothers role is that of the Serial Killer, and I don't think the SK is into long-term relationships.

The Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq. pursed his lips. "Pardon my forwardness" he said "but, you there, with the... pyramidical eye decor, it isn't healthy for one's soul to get spiked. In fact, it increases the risk of secondhand smoke by almost 30%! The Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq. would appreciate it if you would put that thing out... the Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq. means away, as there are some of us who may have had mothers who spiked them, and the Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq. would like it if the Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq. could take a look at them in the medical sense first, so would you please stop your psychiatric tortures until the game begins?"

Edited by phattemer

Kae frowned.
"He's reformed." Cleo told him. "Mostly."

"Yeah, reformed." Kae muttered. "Now I'm devoted to the Alliance."

"Our alliance." Cleo smiled. 

"Yeah, our alliance."

Don't expect this much RP in the game. I have a habit of starting strong and trailing off. 

Not sure what you mean by safe role.  This game isn't a good vs evil.  All roles have a group they are part of, whether or not you find and team up with your comrades is a different matter.  You can choose to go it alone or you can try and form an alliance with those that are also from your world.

Also the only role that can discover anothers role is that of the Serial Killer, and I don't think the SK is into long-term relationships.

Alv, is the SK your favorite role to include in your games? There seems to be a trend. :P

Alv, is the SK your favorite role to include in your games? There seems to be a trend. :P

The Serial Killer is live.  I wouldn’t remove my signature role. :)  The first role I created was the SK.  Each of my games will have him in there somehow.

The above is from the Spectator's Lounge in LG9. So I'm guessing the answer to that question, Maill, is yes. :P

(Not sure how the first post of this lost my text after the quotes....)

Edited by little wilson

Fafa looked up to see an anchor hurtling towards him, about to crush him.  Hastily, he ducked, a narrow escape.  Anchors don't fly, thought Fafa as he looked skyward to where the anchor had come from.  Only an allomacer could have done that!  He looked up to see a tall robed figure, spikes protruding from it's eyes, standing on top of what was left of the skaa shelter before him.  Fafa heard screams, and the heavy stench of smoke and burned flesh was in the air.  The plantation was burning.  As the inquisitor walked out of the inferno, advancing towards Fafa, Fafa began to cry, tears streaming down his plump face.

"I'm going to die, aren't I!  I'm too young, please Harmony!  Save me!"

But the Shards were busy, they had to deal with their own problems, like Odium, who was gaining more and more followers.  But Fafa was determined to stay alive, and not wanting to show any more weakness, he wiped his face on his coat, and with a strong flare of Chromium, stripped the advancing inquisitor of his metals.  The inquisitor was obviously very confused, and swiveled his head, looking for the allomancer.  Using this as an opportunity, Fafa snuck up on the inquisitor, who now had his back turned.  Fafa reached to pull out the spike that should have been on the inquisitors back, but as he reached into the inquisitors robe, his fingers hit a hard metal plate.  In a flash of speed the inquisitor spun around.  

"It was you, little boy!  You were the leacher who stripped me of my metals, you filth!"

Fafa was petrified, but he somehow found the strength to flee and ran.  The inquisitor sent several dozen coins at Fafa, who flared compounded chromium, and they all missed.  The inquisitor, who obviously had began to think that he had poor aim, was furious, and sent another dozen coins at poor Fafa.  They all missed again.  The inquisitor was now outraged, and as he chased Fafa, pushed over 50 knives at Fafa, who with another flare of compunded chromium, managed to elude them.  He'll never give up, will he! Though Fafa annoyed and turned to see the inquisitor, who was using Iron to fly towards, Fafa.  Just before the inquisitor made contact, Fafa ducked, then turned to see the inquisitor smash into the flag pole that he had been using as an anchor.  The flag slid of the pole and landed gently on the inquisitors back, who was laying face down in the dirt.  He began to get up, dazed, and turned to face Fafa.  I'll just get this over with, who cares if someone sees me? Thought Fafa, very annoyed that the inquisitors wouldn't leave him alone.  I didn't murder anyone that bad, just the new king of Haverfrex.  He wasn't very nice.  So Fafa summoned his shardblade, and ten seconds later, it appeared in his hands, misty.  Before anyone could see, he impaled the inquisitors chest, severing his soul.  He willed the shardblade to disappear, wiped his hands on his shirt, now covered in blood, and made his way.  Then, he began to cry.  This was the worst thing he had done yet, he thought.  The inquisitor hadn't been evil, he was just doing his job!

"What happens to a man if you take him apart and put him back together? What about if you make that man better, by taking parts that are stronger and putting them back in instead? What do you get?"

"Figgldygrak."

"Figgldygrak it is then."

Sign me up for this game! This should definitely be interesting! Seems how this game is all Figgldygrak, so shall I be as well! (I'll try come up with some better RP later. XD)