That's good. I really look forward to rping with you, eventually!

The plot itself has to have something to do with art/music/writing. Hm.

A magic system where the creators have the ability to draw/write in whatever they want would be cool, musicians could use music to get their creations into the real world?

Its not the most "creative" of magic systems but it fits the group's purpose.

Hi Everyone... I am known in these forums as Scorpio

I have always been a heavy reader, and fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, and paranormal fiction are my favorites

I have written stories myself based on character in games I have played and an amatuer graphic artist... most of my game-based art has been cut-and-paste, but I have been known to produce original work as well...

A friend who recently joined your site reccomended I join as well.

I hope you'll consider this my application...

Edited by Scorpio

Most of mine are.. actually fandom ocs at the moment. I usually get a bit of plot down before characters, and mold mine in with what's already existing.

I'll see what I can dig up tomorrow. I'm bound to have something saved in the abyss my computer.

:D Jay will be pleased by that... if you want, I can provide google docs links to show my stories, based mostly around characters from a sunsetted game world known as SuperHero City... most of my current pics are for the forums of games I currently play- HeroZero, Wartune, and Big Bang Empire, and are mostly stored on my imgur account or on my own computer, though I do have a deviantArt account which I currently ccan't access due to equipment issues...

:D Jay will be pleased by that... if you want, I can provide google docs links to show my stories, based mostly around characters from a sunsetted game world known as SuperHero City... most of my current pics are for the forums of games I currently play- HeroZero, Wartune, and Big Bang Empire, and are mostly stored on my imgur account or on my own computer, though I do have a deviantArt account which I currently ccan't access due to equipment issues...

Just think of my two linked stories in this forum as a sample of what my imagination has wrought.

Someday I might try, pending I finally have enough written material, to write my first fictional book or even turn one into a Manga.

So, I'm thinking about doing a live lesson through join.me about color and values in art. Probably Saturday afternoon. If not live, I'm thinking about doing it and posting on Youtube.

Since it'll be run through join.me, no voices. I might talk but who knows if I can figure out that.

If I may, Scorpio and I both have created villains who might be too powerful so how about everyone else show us an example of a character you have created before?

Do you want just the description or the many thousand of words of backstory as well (I've got a google doc based on this one characters history.) or I could just link you to my google doc of character descriptions

Finally got out of all region, what a mess my room was.

There was one kid, during every warm-up session we got, who'd without fail do something weird on his instrument. He started playing on the head-joint alone, then he did that weird thing where you blow blow into the body and it sounds like. straight up, a trombone.

My band audition, heh.

Not exactly for the school band; all region/all state. Its to select the best players in the general area (what I went to), then phase two is official "region" tryouts (which I didn't make) and a chance to get in the region bands. Next is all state, which is against the best players in the state.

You can always use the image attachment thing here but it annoys me so I avoid it.

I use imgur to upload my pictures; you should look into it. Its completely free, and you can set your account to private so nobody can see your images unless you link them.

Ookla the Overdone just the description(s) only. If you have websites the stories are on simply link them to save time from rewriting.

What was your reply about LarkoftheRiver?

Here's the google doc with my character descriptions (also has some of one of my friends, but oh well.): Click here

I promised to link y'all a few of my stories, so here goes...

they take place in a now-sunsetted gameworld once known as SuperHero City...

AA1-A Little Story overheard at Starbucks-

( this story was first displayed in SHCs forums, therefore several other players comments appear... I have integrated them as much as possible into my story)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KTA1dLQbnAtarnLCyhJOLNLLKPovkHdNyL1VE1UU5h4/edit?usp=sharing

AA2-Another Little Tale Overheard at Starbucks-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jtTYcUEuUYbiXZoYRoNP0KwkQTaifRJgQLaIE7juzqo/edit?usp=sharing

AA3- Girls Night Out-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10g_AKIkic0VCVf-t6o1Ti9L8AORzYnukjzbouGyOYAA/edit?usp=sharing

those are the first 3 out of 17 or so... let me know if y'all are interested in the others and I'll edit them for viewing as well...

Here's the google doc with my character descriptions (also has some of one of my friends, but oh well.): Click here

Very nice.

All I can offer until further notice sadly is just this. http://zerocurewdracolich.deviantart.com/art/Chase-Ricks-Heroes-and-Villains-OC-s-577340522

I may not have as much info as you do but I put my heart and soul into every character I create or borrow and into every story I write, cowrite and have had cowritten as well.

I promised to link y'all a few of my stories, so here goes...

they take place in a now-sunsetted gameworld once known as SuperHero City...

AA1-A Little Story overheard at Starbucks-

( this story was first displayed in SHCs forums, therefore several other players comments appear... I have integrated them as much as possible into my story)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KTA1dLQbnAtarnLCyhJOLNLLKPovkHdNyL1VE1UU5h4/edit?usp=sharing

AA2-Another Little Tale Overheard at Starbucks-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jtTYcUEuUYbiXZoYRoNP0KwkQTaifRJgQLaIE7juzqo/edit?usp=sharing

AA3- Girls Night Out-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10g_AKIkic0VCVf-t6o1Ti9L8AORzYnukjzbouGyOYAA/edit?usp=sharing

those are the first 3 out of 17 or so... let me know if y'all are interested in the others and I'll edit them for viewing as well...

Many of mine and Scorpio's characters can be found in our stories. When combined, at least one forum realized fast we were legendary as a writing team but then again other such teams were there too.