I wouldn't even put straight black. Just make it transparent. Also drop the textures on the letters.

Okay, will do.

I wont be able to do any changes until probably Friday or Saturday, but I'll do a few more variations. Thanks for the Critique guys. I'll probably end up doing 50 different versions of it at this rate so you guys might even be able to pick and choose which variant you want to use :P  (if you want to use one that is). 

I haven't made banners in a while so this will be fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Official application to be a member of the guild!

I play piano and organ (not exceptionally well, but enough to accompany church services...), and I write/worldbuild. I also draw a little (mostly maps for my worldbuilding).

As for a portfolio, I submit to you Edassa.

I played a pipe organ once. It was in a church, but I didn't know any church music and nobody else was around but me, my friends, and the organist, so I improvised some jazz instead.

I have heard interesting things about this rp guild though to be honest I write fanfiction better then I can draw actual art.

In my opinion, writing is still an art. Although, I don't think we've done any role-playing... But that does sound like a lot of fun. Anyways, would you like to join? We'd love to have you!

Sounds like fun though I should caution that I have experience creating my own guild and rping groups online because I am not a casual rper. In fact I have survived several that have been killed off in years past. 

Welcome to the guild! I'll add you to the member list. Say, maybe you could host/create an RP for this guild?

I can do much better then that.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2884275?lt_source=external,manual

This is just a summary of the oldest rp story I have been a member of since creation in 2001-2002 and except for one paragraph written in 2005 I wrote it all.

And since then I have been the main writer for all the stories in it with help of many cowriters and at times fellow rpers I have cowritten with too.

This is just a summary of the oldest rp story I have been a member of since creation in 2001-2002 and except for one paragraph written in 2005 I wrote it all.

And since then I have been the main writer for all the stories in it with help of many cowriters and at times fellow rpers I have cowritten with too.

Okay, you're awesome.

Can I join, too? I do music... and drawing. (with a free app, cheap phone, and cheap stylus, but still...)

Shai (though I have no idea what that hand is doing)

Shai

Siri - she who had ombre hair before it was cool (and slight spoiler if you haven't read the book)

Siri

Random Little Shardbearer

Random Little Shardbearer

I went shooting and took a picture. Instant AoL fanart.

Mistborn Era 2

Sounds like fun though I should caution that I have experience creating my own guild and rping groups online because I am not a casual rper. In fact I have survived several that have been killed off in years past. 

Make an Rp for us! do it!!! 

(I made an rp a few years back which was going really well until some of the players were unable to do it any more and it died.... I've been pining for an rp to join for a few months now. I started rping 5-6 years ago so yeah....)

I can make one but what kind?

I am not an expert enough on Mr. Sanderson's works to create any based upon his series or standalone books yet so if you all choose that I would require your assistance.

However if you want a different kind, I suppose I could always introduce my own original canon Multiverse rp series to here. If so just let me know and I will with great enthusiasm invite one of my very few current cowriters of rp lore to join this website.