• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I am ok at sketching basic pencil drawings, and I can do some very basic CGI on the computer. I apologise for not having any examples of my work, as they are at the bottom of some recycling bin because I don't save my work. As for other considered artworks, I can...

• Play the drums (I mostly do jazz and some rock, but I would like to learn Red Hot Chili Peppers)
  • Photography (outdoors, I can't do people)
  • Writing (I have a very weird writing style of completely switched around grammar to make it an interesting read)
  • Programming (I am working on a text-based role-playing adventure game)

I am currently thinking in my mind of a coolly shaded, almost but not quite black and white drawing of a figure standing in the mists (after Mistborn, kind of obviously)

Hello all,

I am ok at sketching basic pencil drawings, and I can do some very basic CGI on the computer. I apologise for not having any examples of my work, as they are at the bottom of some recycling bin because I don't save my work. As for other considered artworks, I can...

• Play the drums (I mostly do jazz and some rock, but I would like to learn Red Hot Chili Peppers)
  • Photography (outdoors, I can't do people)
  • Writing (I have a very weird writing style of completely switched around grammar to make it an interesting read)
  • Programming (I am working on a text-based role-playing adventure game)

I am currently thinking in my mind of a coolly shaded, almost but not quite black and white drawing of a figure standing in the mists (after Mistborn, kind of obviously)

Welcome to the guild! I've added you to the official list! Enjoy you're time here!

Official application to be a member of the guild!

I play piano and organ (not exceptionally well, but enough to accompany church services...), and I write/worldbuild. I also draw a little (mostly maps for my worldbuilding).

As for a portfolio, I submit to you Edassa.

Official application to be a member of the guild!

I play piano and organ (not exceptionally well, but enough to accompany church services...), and I write/worldbuild. I also draw a little (mostly maps for my worldbuilding).

As for a portfolio, I submit to you Edassa.

Application accepted. Enjoy your time!

I guess I'll apply too. I used to play the piano and played the trumpet once, and wish I had learned it more. I write a bit, a lot of my stuff is scattered in the Creator's Corner, most recently, my Diaemus wolrdbuilding and pieces of my current work. I also do some graphic art, check out my About Me page for my Banner Archives.

I guess I'll apply too. I used to play the piano and played the trumpet once, and wish I had learned it more. I write a bit, a lot of my stuff is scattered in the Creator's Corner, most recently, my Diaemus wolrdbuilding and pieces of my current work. I also do some graphic art, check out my About Me page for my Banner Archives.

Nice banners! I once did a bit of graphic arts, and I enjoyed it. Also, welcome to the guild!

Hey y'all!

I'd like to join if that okay :)

I'm a musician (piano, flute, harp, voice, oh and have dabbled in composing a few things) and artist (predominantly pencil, but I like digital, watercolour and charcoal too)

So. Exemplars... Apart from a drawing I did for a Sanderson Elimination game, I don't have any cosmere related artwork so hope that's okay

For starters, there's my profile picture (I did multiple variants on it, but that's my favourite)

And here's an ink drawing of my favourite OC from a Role-play I ran on some other forum which I then adapted into an unfinished story (....it's so long it's scary  :mellow: ...but I don't think anywhere near as long as what's been going on in the rp's on these forums)

Natasha.png

Her name's Natasha. She's a shape-shifting mercenary :)

(I may have drawn her, you know... 10-15 times? :ph34r:  Yeah. Favourite character

Oh yeah. 

I write too.

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently made this piece for my signature. I had originally made a larger version, then shrunk it for sig restrictions, but the computer deleted the high-res one, but kept the background without the allomantic symbol.  :angry: Here it is, for the sake of future readers after I eventually change it.

Small image:

cadmium_by_ripplegylf-d9c2kkq.png

Large background:

mistborn_by_ripplegylf-d9c2hrz.png

• 2 weeks later...

I had some spare time (not really) and decided to have a go at making a banner for this guild just for a bit of fun. I did various different arrangements and sizes, and I am open to other suggestions

I plan on making the Aon (Which is Omi btw) a bit clearer since I did the effects manually as the automatic ones just didn't look right to me. So I'll change that at some point. So these aren't necessarily completed but still, though I would share them.
Guild%20of%20Arts%20banner%208.png
Guild%20of%20Arts%20Banner%207.png

Guild%20of%20Arts%20Banner%206.png
Guild%20of%20Arts%20Banner%201.1.png

The last one isn't a legal size though unfortunately...
As I said, I'm open to any suggestions (even if its to do the entire thing differently, I really don't care).

Thoughts?

I had some spare time (not really) and decided to have a go at making a banner for this guild just for a bit of fun. I did various different arrangements and sizes, and I am open to other suggestions

I plan on making the Aon (Which is Omi btw) a bit clearer since I did the effects manually as the automatic ones just didn't look right to me. So I'll change that at some point. So these aren't necessarily completed but still, though I would share them.

As I said, I'm open to any suggestions (even if its to do the entire thing differently, I really don't care).

Thoughts?

It looks good, although I'd rethink the text at the bottom.

Thoughts?

Thanks for these! It'll be fine, at the moment, and we can even improve on it later.

It looks good, although I'd rethink the text at the bottom.

Yeah, I might even just scrap the second lot of text altogether as It just doesn't work on smaller sizes with that style font

Looks a bit busy to me.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing another version that didn't have the clouds (so straight black) or instead dropping the aon. I'll play around with it.

Thanks for these! It'll be fine, at the moment, and we can even improve on it later.

No problem. When I'm done with exams, I can properly finish them/ redo them better. This was only meant to be more of a proof of concept anyway so I expected there to be changes to be made.