ChullRider

Guild Of Arts

436 posts in this topic

My inability to finish anything + school

My inability to finish anything + school

Story of my life.

Hi. My own guild has failed so I was wondering if I could join the guild. I really like architecture, and here is some of my Jenga work in my homeroom in middle school.post-13772-0-26116900-1432036125_thumb.j

Edited by Venture Mistborn

So remember how I had a solo for the spring concert?

Well, tonight was the night I played it.

And.

I did amazing!

Well, the beginning was rough but it improved very quickly. I'm really happy. What a great way to end the year! I'm drawing something for my director, or rather, painting it. So I need something to paint. I might ask another director for help, because he knows her quite well.

That's awesome, Lark! I love the feeling after doing well at a concert. :D

If you're looking for something to paint, I always think doing band instruments is an interesting challenge. Getting all the little pipes on the brass instruments to line up right is always engaging. Of course, feel more than welcome to ignore this suggestion. You're the one painting it, after all. :P

Hi. My own guild has failed so I was wondering if I could join the guild. I really like architecture, and here is some of my Jenga work in my homeroom in middle school.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sure, of course you can join!

So remember how I had a solo for the spring concert?

Well, tonight was the night I played it.

And.

I did amazing!

Well, the beginning was rough but it improved very quickly. I'm really happy. What a great way to end the year! I'm drawing something for my director, or rather, painting it. So I need something to paint. I might ask another director for help, because he knows her quite well.

Good job! That would be a great way to end the year.  :)

Thank you! I am currently working on blueprints and a Minecraft Guild of Arts headquarters. Here are some horrible sketches. That is my neat handwriting.post-13772-0-91142200-1432210059_thumb.jpost-13772-0-61361600-1432210078_thumb.j

I'd like to join, as I dabble in all sorts of arts.

I write (bad) Fanfiction, I can play the Piano, I'm teaching myself how to draw, I do a lot of acting in Shakespeare plays and I'm currently making a short film with some friends where I get to be a Agent Smith knockoff..

Thank you! I am currently working on blueprints and a Minecraft Guild of Arts headquarters. Here are some horrible sketches. That is my neat handwriting.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Approved. ;)

I'd like to join, as I dabble in all sorts of arts.

I write (bad) Fanfiction, I can play the Piano, I'm teaching myself how to draw, I do a lot of acting in Shakespeare plays and I'm currently making a short film with some friends where I get to be a Agent Smith knockoff..

All of that stuff up to the shakespeare acting applies to me too! Although I do make videos with my friends, but they're absolutely amateur! :P   Also, I don't necessarily write fanfiction.

Also, here's something from me (finally):

post-12836-0-36522100-1432433198_thumb.j

Trebuchet Teacher School copy.pdf

I believe stickmen can be sophisticated (Made with Adobe Illustrator).

Edited by ChullRider

Can I join? I play the bassoon (if you don't know what that is, you can look it up on Google, I've had to explain it about six thousand times), and do some acting. I do some composing too. I'll post a SoundCloud link when I have time.

I do some writing as well. Mainly original.

That being said, I do very little actual art. I am useless at drawing.

Edited by TheYoungBard

Can I join? I play the bassoon (if you don't know what that is, you can look it up on Google, I've had to explain it about six thousand times), and do some acting. I do some composing too. I'll post a SoundCloud link when I have time.

Oboist here - I know what a bassoon is!  Absolutely vital for a good woodwind quintet.

I know what a bassoon is! Do I get a gold star?

Bassoon is such a weird instrument

I'm playing a flute/basoon duet with my friend, hopefully.

Apparently, I do not get a gold star...

By the way, I've got a Derpy Art Competition going on that's sponsored by this guild.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/30064-derpy-art-competition/

And yes, you may join. As an initiation-type thing, please "advertise" this guild in your signature. ;)

Edited by ChullRider

That sounds like a disease... forgive my ignorance, I know what a bassoon is but DERPY escapes me?

That sounds like a disease... forgive my ignorance, I know what a bassoon is but DERPY escapes me?

Derp: Foolish, silly, awkward, strange, and pathetic is really the one I'm looking for.

My friend plays bassoon, and takes lots of pride in it. It is a funky instrument, but sounds cool.

Alright, I'm learning how to play "Still Alive" from Portal on the piano. It's for science.

Also, just a friendly reminder about the Derpy Art Competition. The more posts we, and everyone else put on there, the more noticeable it will become, and thus, seeing as it's "sponsored" by this Guild, this Guild will then become more noticeable/popular.

Edited by ChullRider

I might, if I come up with a thing.