Hi there! I'd love to join an artists guild! I'm a Computer Art major who has a big interest in character design, conceptual art, animation, and illustration, and I've posted a bit of my Cosmere stuff in the gallery. Also, the link in my signature leads to downloadable Cosmere coloring pages I've been creating! I'd be thrilled if you'd accept this informal application.

1 hour ago, esamitch said:

Hi there! I'd love to join an artists guild! I'm a Computer Art major who has a big interest in character design, conceptual art, animation, and illustration, and I've posted a bit of my Cosmere stuff in the gallery. Also, the link in my signature leads to downloadable Cosmere coloring pages I've been creating! I'd be thrilled if you'd accept this informal application.

Hello! Welcome to the club! I love your art! I'd be glad to have you in the club!

Well, I guess here and now is a good a time and place as any to share this.

I read that one news post that mentioned CFSWF month (where everybody creates horribly tragic things on purpose) and thought it would be fun to participate. I don't have a tumblr, though, so... Here it is. I made an animation thingy that's really more of a glorified slideshow. I drew all the pictures then realized that iMovie didn't like the ratio, so I had to upload them to the computer and use Windows Movie Maker so nothing would get cut off. The good ratio plus subpar music (using the autoplay feature in GarageBand) is posted on YouTube. The bad ratio plus better, although still not perfect, music - a fan song called "Vin's Theme" on YouTube - is still on my phone. There's the story. 

I'll post the other one here when I'm on a computer and not the phone. It doesn't want to upload here. Sorry for the music. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I as fashioner of stained glass pieces I seek entry into the Illustrious Guild of Artists. When I get some pictures of my pieces I will post them for the review of my membership into this great community,  I would also highly welcome ideas for my next projects i am thinking something cosmere related.

On 10/3/2016 at 7:35 PM, Dankness Ascendant said:

That's interesting @King's wit. What are the strange glowing tendrils around the creatures?

Those are lumoles, and you can read about them on the Diaemus page, im not familiar with links yet so i wont try to post one. They are the basis of magic in the world of Diaemus. Lumoles are small bacterial colonies that cluster around openings into another dimension.

9 hours ago, King's wit said:

Those are lumoles, and you can read about them on the Diaemus page, im not familiar with links yet so i wont try to post one. They are the basis of magic in the world of Diaemus. Lumoles are small bacterial colonies that cluster around openings into another dimension.

That's pretty unique. Nice

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there fellow artists, may I join this fine establishment with you jolly good chaps? (yeah, I'm somewhat strange, you might want to take that into account) I'm a writer primarily (well, I don't actually do much writing, but I'm a dab hand at planning), but also dabble in drawing, although, I must say, I think my skills at drawing are somewhat on par with that of Sarene (not very good that is). So hi? I'll just wait awkwardly over here...

6 hours ago, CalypsoDreaming said:

Hello there fellow artists, may I join this fine establishment with you jolly good chaps? (yeah, I'm somewhat strange, you might want to take that into account) I'm a writer primarily (well, I don't actually do much writing, but I'm a dab hand at planning), but also dabble in drawing, although, I must say, I think my skills at drawing are somewhat on par with that of Sarene (not very good that is). So hi? I'll just wait awkwardly over here...

Hello, and welcome! It's been forever since I've actually done anything here on the Shard, but decided to make an exception for this. Come on in and join the Guild, you'll fit right in.

On a different note,it's been forever since I've posted here. I should really upload some of the good stuff I've made recently, it's just a matter of getting around to it...

14 hours ago, ChullRider said:

Hello, and welcome! It's been forever since I've actually done anything here on the Shard, but decided to make an exception for this. Come on in and join the Guild, you'll fit right in.

On a different note,it's been forever since I've posted here. I should really upload some of the good stuff I've made recently, it's just a matter of getting around to it...

You should absolutely upload your work! I love looking through the gallery on the shard, it's so varied. I've actually been meaning to upload some of mine, but I can't scan anything yet as I'm in a different country -_-

Also, on a different note, I just got some artists pens for nearly a quarter of the price that I normally get them, time for an art splurge!

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, CarolaDavar said:

Uuurgh, what are those links??

Also, hey! Haven't seen you in a while :D

OMG I WANT PRISMACOLOURS SO BADLY.

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

On 3/25/2017 at 1:10 AM, Darkness Ascendant said:

Uuurgh, what are those links??

Also, hey! Haven't seen you in a while :D

OMG I WANT PRISMACOLOURS SO BADLY.

Oh. I thought I had posted actual pictures. I will try again soon.

Also, yes. Prismacolors are AMAZING

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...