Thanks.

Darth Vader....riding Charizard? I have to see this

This reminds me of my Photography and Digital Media TitlePage I am just doing. WIll show it to u all when it's done

If you think this is good. Then perhaps my traditional art isn't so bad afterall 

yes. I hear their divorce isn't going anywhere. 

No I have no idea what your talking about

Perhaps i can dig that out of my files and show you all... or perhaps i could just re-draw it, now that i am more skilled.

Sorry for double posting, but no body has said anything here for a while

Here's a few drawings i've done recently:

this is something from the last episode of season five of mlp(put in spoilers for those who might not have seen it yet)

post-18041-0-41642800-1457130312_thumb.p

post-18041-0-39566700-1457130281_thumb.p

post-18041-0-22655600-1457147601_thumb.p

Edited by CarolaDavar

Hiii. You people are awesome. I'm thinking about joining, too! :D

Quick question first. I have some stuff I think I might post but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to put pictures in from the computer. I've done it before... I just forgot. I am stumped. (The help thingy says to use the uploader, but where is that?) Thank you!

Hiii. You people are awesome. I'm thinking about joining, too! :D

Quick question first. I have some stuff I think I might post but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to put pictures in from the computer. I've done it before... I just forgot. I am stumped. (The help thingy says to use the uploader, but where is that?) Thank you!

I haven't figured out how to upload pictures directly from my computer to the forums, either, but you can also use an image hosting site such as photobucket.com or tinypic.com to upload the pictures there first and then copy the BBCode that those sites provide into your forum post.

Okay. It seems I have figured it out.* (Spoiler tags because huge)

Emperor's Soul avatar and matching signature :)

post-14186-0-11104900-1457466799_thumb.j

post-14186-0-53577800-1457466808_thumb.j

Warbreaker avatar and signature

post-14186-0-15295800-1457466748_thumb.j

post-14186-0-76135900-1457466759_thumb.j

Mistborn avatar and signature

post-14186-0-35473700-1457466821_thumb.j

post-14186-0-73484600-1457466834_thumb.j

Mistborn thingy right after I figured out how to use this program, also a sketch in pencil inspired by (or copied from, depending on your perspective) the MAG advertisement in the back of my Mistborn paperbacks

post-14186-0-94692200-1457466945_thumb.j

post-14186-0-37283200-1457466978_thumb.j

Random fun surgebinder glyphs (I've got more but these are the cool ones)

post-14186-0-18766800-1457467057_thumb.j

post-14186-0-67449300-1457467067_thumb.j

Calamity (really is a spoiler this time)

post-14186-0-06687100-1457467536_thumb.j

Drawing that eventually became my current avatar

post-14186-0-12331600-1457467524_thumb.j

Some Harry Potter stuff, both made as gifts (funny story about the second one - that feather is watercolor, but the frame I got from my step grandma, who randomly gives us stuff. It was ugly until I put that thing in it. Now it's awesome.)

post-14186-0-09939200-1457467161_thumb.j

post-14186-0-06953700-1457467544_thumb.j

A random drawing I'm rather proud of, even though I centered it funny.

post-14186-0-12151100-1457466467_thumb.j

*You can upload straight from the computer! Click on the "More Reply Options", then use the Basic Uploader under the file attachment thingy, then "Add to Post". Yay!

Okay. It seems I have figured it out.* (Spoiler tags because huge)

Emperor's Soul avatar and matching signature :)

Warbreaker avatar and signature

Mistborn avatar and signature

Mistborn thingy right after I figured out how to use this program, also a sketch in pencil inspired by (or copied from, depending on your perspective) the MAG advertisement in the back of my Mistborn paperbacks

Random fun surgebinder glyphs (I've got more but these are the cool ones)

Calamity (really is a spoiler this time)

Drawing that eventually became my current avatar

Some Harry Potter stuff, both made as gifts (funny story about the second one - that feather is watercolor, but the frame I got from my step grandma, who randomly gives us stuff. It was ugly until I put that thing in it. Now it's awesome.)

A random drawing I'm rather proud of, even though I centered it funny.

*You can upload straight from the computer! Click on the "More Reply Options", then use the Basic Uploader under the file attachment thingy, then "Add to Post". Yay!

You can. Oh yeah forgot about that.

SO THATS HOW I UPLOADED MY STUFF ON MARVEL MEMES!

See, I'm impressed at 'yall 'cause you actually, like, make pictures. I literally just open GIMP, swipe a few brushes, and filter the heck out of it until it looks cool...

That video was waaay too accurate. In a really painful way.

That file name pleases me, and so does the picture! Just because the process to make it wasn't complicated doesn't mean it can't be beautiful. :)

=o I'm going to Fan-X too! Just as a fan, though.

WHY?!! WHY MUST ALL THE GOOD CONVENTIONS HAPPEN IN AMERICA!!??

All we have here is E3, the EB games Expo, SMASH, Supanova and Oz Comic Con. And there is WAYYYY to much time spent waiting for them. BTW Ponycon AU is cancelled this year, AAARGH

Yo, I was told to come here by various people in my introduction post, so here I am! I draw and doodle, and my creations usually end up on tumblr (matchiine). Sometimes I do some 3D-art (was excited to see someone do 3D-stuff in blender here when I skimmed through!), though that's mostly reserved for projects and coursework right now, heh. If sewing is considered art I've been known to dabble in that too, and have been pondering the possibility of making a little cosmere fan-project in cloth one day ...

Can I place an order for a million of these?

Even if it making one weren't so labor-intensive (that mistcloak took a few hours of crocheting tendrils in and of itself), I am not licensed to sell Sanderthings. :P

Though this Vin is destined for the hands of Brandon himself.

Adorabibble! :wub:

Thank you!  ^_^

Even if it making one weren't so labor-intensive (that mistcloak took a few hours of crocheting tendrils in and of itself), I am not licensed to sell Sanderthings. :P

Though this Vin is destined for the hands of Brandon himself.

Thank you!  ^_^

:(

Voidus sad now.

Ask Brandon to sell them so I can order a million of them?