• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Request sent so as to know if I could join you :ph34r:

I'm drawing portraits of my favourite Fantasy characters and some are Stormlight Archive portraits. I have four of them so far, but intend to draw more (I have some ideas for Navani, Adolin and Sadeas at least). They are sketches so far, I'll ink them properly whenever I'll be able to (it can take weeks for me to ink just a single drawing because I use 005 micron pens to be as detailed as I can).

Here's what I've done so far, more will come of course!

Edited by Cunegonde

When everyone feels ready, please create a link or reply here with your chosen character(s) for this rp guild. 

If you desire knowledge on how to create a character feel free to pm me.

Wait...since when did the Guild of Arts turn into an RP guild? 

Just read the last few pages here and you will see. Or if necessary I can create a rping area here for this guild only.

Yeah, I think it'd be best to create a new thread for it over on the RP subforum.  It'd be nice to keep this thread for new members joining and sharing projects.

May I join? A draw a lot. My drawings are on Instagram on the account cieeaey. Totally not trying to advertise, I just didn't want to take any more pictures of my art.

Why, yes, yes you may join! Thanks for coming!  :lol:

On a different note, if we DO RP, we should probably take it to a different thread to avoid cluttering up this one.

Edited by ChullRider

Meh, animation uil is due friday so crunch time. My team has been stressing way too much.

I got a call yesterday "please we need you at the high school!! Now!!" So I was like, fine, I'll come, even though I feel sick and tired.

But the call was so frantic but I looked and it was... no issues? No reason for me to come because the stuff they needed fixing was easy and could have taken me ten minutes in class today.

DUDE HOW

Aaaaaah, if you enjoyed my Navani, I've posted others a few days ago. You'll find them on my gallery. There's Kaladin, Dalinar, Jasnah and Shallan. :)

Cunegonde is secretly Shallan.

I wish I were, truly. Shallan is a very interesting character, and I've inspired myself from the way she captures a memory of the things she decides to draw. Just like her I've decided to capture a memory of my favourite Stormlight characters.