the most useless uses for useful powers

king of nowhere

Use lerasium to make bullets.

Store lots of luck when rock climbing.

Give a lifeless squirrel two steel hemalurgic spikes so you could have a flying squirrel.

You could make a lord ruler lifeless squirrel with 32 small spikes.

Edit: you would need 34 for atium powers

Edited by Fallen Rope

You could do some excellent death metal with that, though. For example, imagine having a guitar pick that literally contains a piece of someone's soul.

So i now have an idea for a band. Hemalurgically spiked drummer using some of his spikes to drum, breath infused singer, guitar aon playing elantian, and stomlight wielding lightweaver for lighting. 

So i now have an idea for a band. Hemalurgically spiked drummer using some of his spikes to drum, breath infused singer, guitar aon playing elantian, and stomlight wielding lightweaver for lighting.

I'm just imagining an Inquisitor whamming his face on a drum set, Raoden dressed like Freddy Mercury, and Shallan laughing maniacally as stop-motion illusion chasmfiends run through the mosh pit.

Seriously, an Inquisitor playing the drums with his eyespikes. I find this extremely amusing.

Edited by Swimmingly

Step 1: Crack your Spiritweb

Step 2: Bond a Spren

Step 3: Speak the oath of the Knights Radiant

Step 4: Use Stormlight to get rid of that embarassing tatoo you got that one night

Awaken a website server with thousands of Breaths.

Command the server to give those Breaths to the One Millionth visitor to the site.

What would that look like?

"You're our 1 000 000th VISITOR! Click HERE to COLLECT your prize of AGELESSNESS, GODLIKE powers of ANIMATING OBJECTS, and SUPERPOWERED COLOUR - and LIFE SENSE"