the most useless uses for useful powers

king of nowhere

store health for 2 weeks to invite his Majesty to a barbecue.

tap speed to capture said mosquitoes, give new command to annoy his Majesty, and give them back to his Majesty in a jar.

tap memory to remember wheel of time quotes to use against his Majesty.

What is this? I don't even have a kingdom, yet already I have rebels? His Majesty is displeased. Some people have all the luck.

Ok this is kinda twisted but cut someone's arm with a shardblade. Then since the arm is severed from the soul and "lifeless", awaken the arm with the command "punch him". Then as the person proceeds to get punched by his soul severed arm you can laugh and say "stop hitting yourself! stop hitting yourself!"

Ok this is kinda twisted but cut someone's arm with a shardblade. Then since the arm is severed from the soul and "lifeless", awaken the arm with the command "punch him". Then as the person proceeds to get punched by his soul severed arm you can laugh and say "stop hitting yourself! stop hitting yourself!"

Kurkistan, I hope there's still plenty of room on the "People to Avoid in Dark Alleys" list.

I swear, this thread shines a spotlight on the darkest aspects of us all.

Kurkistan, I hope there's still plenty of room on the "People to Avoid in Dark Alleys" list.

I swear, this thread shines a spotlight on the darkest aspects of us all.

LOL, Aether already nominated me to be a member, please refer to my earlier post about a reverse Pinocchio lolol

Edited by P4thf1nd3r

LOL, I have already been nominated as a member, please refer to my earlier post about a reverse Pinocchio lolol

Oh yeah... must have intentionally forgotten about that one just so I could sleep at night.

Wait a minute. Copperminds as Feruchemical brain bleach! :D

Sad thing is that actually made me think of something else. Commit a crime, cover your tracks, and then store the memory of the act in a coppermind so you can pass the lie detector test. 

edit: also perfect for a serial killer. Instead of blood slides like Dexter, or skin like the guy in the Silence of the Lambs, just store the memory of the murder, and then access it to relive the moment. Yeah I watch too much tv......

Edited by Pathfinder

Sad thing is that actually made me think of something else. Commit a crime, cover your tracks, and then store the memory of the act in a coppermind so you can pass the lie detector test. 

edit: also perfect for a serial killer. Instead of blood slides like Dexter, or skin like the guy in the Silence of the Lambs, just store the memory of the murder, and then access it to relive the moment. Yeah I watch too much tv......

yes, that's pretty much standard use. as well as stabbing your victim with a knife of a metal you can burn, so that no weapon can ever be produced. but it's way too useful to fit into the theme of this thread.

Cut someone's arm off with a Shardblade while they sleep. Surgically remove the arm without damaging the bone. Give the arm to a small kandra, then reattach it to them when the kandra's replaced the flesh on the arm.

Allow them to wake.

Cut someone's arm off with a Shardblade while they sleep. Surgically remove the arm without damaging the bone. Give the arm to a small kandra, then reattach it to them when the kandra's replaced the flesh on the arm.

Allow them to wake.

I am disgusted, but there's a part of me, screaming in denial, that knows I'm going to upvote you as soon as my quota refills.

Allow them to wake.

Shardblade cuts are very painful... They'd wake.

I guess we could just keep a standard rule in mind. "Never meet any other Sharder in a dark alley."

Use the dark ritual involving Bandon's blood and virgins to open portal to Cosmere.

Learn/steal Emotional allomancy and Lightweaving. Return to Earth, and use newly acquired skills to lure a fellow 17thsharder to dark alley.

???

Profit!

I guess we could just keep a standard rule in mind. "Never meet any other Sharder in a dark alley."

Well, I guess now we'll have to have everyone show a government ID before coming onto the site to allow everyone to identify each other in real life. Next thing you know, we'll have metal detectors set up… Or a couple of Lurchers/Coinshots.

Edited by Curiosity