the most useless uses for useful powers

king of nowhere

Allomancy

-

- have a layer of metal under the pavements, roofs and walls in your house. float in your house instead of walking.

Copper Piping covers this well enough.

Create a generator powered by your steelpushing. Use it to keep drinks cold.

Peddle a bicycle with steel pushes/Pulls.

- Lash other people to their clothes so they can't undress.

This one's my favourite so far, I was just about to say the same thing but with shoes. Upvote for Lightflame! (Also, try to just edit your post, instead of double posting if you can.)

Oooh, also, water-skiing would be great fun, just pull yourself along with iron pulling (assuming we were in a world with speedboats and allomancy :S)

I'm not really in physics and stuff but would you be able to walk on water while storing weight?

Edited by 213

I'm not really in physics and stuff but would you be able to walk on water while storing weight?

Well the short answer is no. Depending on exactly how much weight you "lost" while you were storing it, you might be able to float but any kind of walking motion would be pretty difficult. I think it'd be impossible to balance with the water moving around below you. It'd probably be a bit like trying to walk on jelly (if that could hold your weight), only so much worse.