So lately I've been playing a Ton of the game Destiny and was wondering if anyone else plays as well.

If so whats your guardian's:

Class:

Sub-class:

Race:

Clan:

Level:

Weapon layout:

Favorite enemy:

Mine is:

Class: Warlock 

Sub-class: Sunsinger (fireborn)

Race: Exo

Clan: No clan yet, but I'm thinking of making one called: the agents of Hoid

Level: 30

Weapon layout: Primary= hand cannon/scout rifle Secondary=sniper/fusion Heavy: rockets!

Favorite enemy: The Hive! (freaking space wizards man) 

I've played everyday since 9/9 when it came out. I've got one of each but my fav is my Hunter when I'm in PVP. Bladedancer ftw so I gain invisibility. My fav thing to do is snipe. I also love to play the Titan when I'm in an aggressive mood cause she has Shoulder Charge! That is a fun thing esp on a small female frame.

• 2 months later...

It's not for everyone esp with the very weak story. Hopefully we get some good stuff on 5/19 with HoW. If you like PVP at all though Destiny should wet your whistle easy. PVP is all I do for the most part. I really need to get Raiding as I've only done VoG once and never even loaded up Crota raid.

It's not for everyone esp with the very weak story. Hopefully we get some good stuff on 5/19 with HoW. If you like PVP at all though Destiny should wet your whistle easy. PVP is all I do for the most part. I really need to get Raiding as I've only done VoG once and never even loaded up Crota raid.

I do like PvP, but that alone cannot carry a game for me, especially as I like playing co-operatively with other people more.

• 2 weeks later...

I sure was expecting that infamous 3rd class slot to open up with Wolves but nope.

Mine:

Voidwalker

Blade Dancer

Striker

Auto Rifle, sniper, machine gun

Fallen then Cabal(I been hoping we get ex 3 for them)

I think we get the third sub-class when Comet drops. 

And I am definitely craving a cabal expansion! 

Favorite enemy: The Hive! (freaking space wizards man) 

'That wizard came from the moon!'

___

Also known as the most bland line delivery I've seen since Ride to Hell: Retribution, but then again, he was supposed to be voicing an emotionless AI. Destiny, I'd say, is good; good, but not great. And one hundred million dollars won't make a game great, it will just inflate a developer's ego and graphics budget.

Class: Hunter

Sub-class: None yet

Race: Awoken

Clan: None

Level: 14

Weapon layout: Shotguns = instakills, even on bosses. Against regular enemies, a scout rifle

Favorite enemy: Definitely not goblins, and other bullet sponges. The hive as a favorite enemy, not because of moon wizards (literally a one shot kill with a shotgun, regardless of level), but because of a good mix of melee and ranged opponents to keep combat interesting.

Edited by Adamir

• 3 weeks later...

Finally bought myself a PS4, and Destiny was the first thing I bought.

Class: Warlock

Sub-class: Sunsinger

Race: Female Awoken

Clan: --

Level: 20ish?

Weapon layout: Scout Rifle + Sniper Rifle + Rocket Launcher

Favorite enemy: Cabal

More recently, I've been using hand cannons just because I keep running into Rares and can't quite bring myself to let such a nice weapon languish, but I'm much more fond of accurate and good distance over up close or rapid fire. If you let me sit across the map and headshot enemies, I will be so happy. (However, this playstyle does make me pretty GARBAGE at multiplayer, unfortunately.)

Meanwhile, Mars is absolutely my favorite planet by far. First of all: DESERTS. Deserts are soooo cool. I could play desert levels all day everyday. The Cabal is so fun to play against for me, too. Big and slow means I can keep distance pretty well and make those shots count. Hit 'em in the head and watch 'em fall!

Hive is definitely my least favorite enemies. THRALLS. THEY KILL ME EVERY TIME. Every time a swarm of Thralls show up you can expect that I'm screaming in panicked and frustrated terror as they chew on my face. Wizards too. Those shields, plus the fact that they're really good at running and hiding until they come back makes them really annoying for me to kill. You've gotta stay on them and not let them run, but they're also pretty lethal at close range, which makes just all kinds of trouble. Occasionally I'll find an annoying fellow sniper and get into a snipe off -- lookin' at you Hobgoblins and Vandals -- but usually I can take care of them before they cause too much trouble. Thralls though. Can't staaaaand the thralls.

Wizards too. Those shields, plus the fact that they're really good at running and hiding until they come back makes them really annoying for me to kill. You've gotta stay on them and not let them run, but they're also pretty lethal at close range, which makes just all kinds of trouble.

If you swapped your sniper rifle for a shotgun, you could probably kill them in 1-2 shots from close range. The shotgun also works wonders on bullet-sponge bosses a lot faster than your other weapons. The only problem is that you need to get right in front of your opponent to hit them with the weapon's full damage - otherwise known as the antithesis of the gun; aka to hit stuff you can't just lean over and punch.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Class: warlock

Sub-class: void walker

Race: exo

Clan: none, was thinking of joining the 17 shard clan, but that apparently fell flat

Level: 32-33

Weapon layout: pulse, fusion, rocket.

Favorite enemy: vex, because who doesn't like time travelling robots that screw with player habits.

Class: Titan

Sub-class: Defender

Race: Exo (With the most generic face possible  :( )

Clan: Nada

Level: 34 (after update 2.0)

Weapon layout: Thorn, shotgun, and a slow-firing, high impact machine gun. (Works wonders on bosses!)

Favorite enemy: Cabal. They just look so dang cool!

Worst enemy: The Hive. Not only are they freaky space zombies with horror music, they have THRALLS! THRALLS! Those thralls are so terrifying, even at higher levels!