Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

I really want to say 12 Angry Men but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Love the film though :D

Hmmmm. In kind of a meta way, Hunger Games?....

can we have some hint towards the medium.

Edited by LeftVash

Nope, sorry.

Out of curiosity, just how do you get to the Illiad from Beowulf? :P

I'm no good at this game :( I'm not really familiar with Beowolf but I figured that maybe it's an old literally piece that you were talking about. Plus Illiad fits. Someone had predicted Paris would be the downfall of Troy rather poetically and by stealing Helen all the tribes of Greece join together to rape and pillage the Trojans. Sorry went on a tangent there :ph34r:  

Edited by lookingglass

I'm no good at this game :( I'm not really familiar with Beowolf but I figured that maybe it's an old literally piece that you were talking about. Plus Illiad fits. Someone had predicted Paris would be the downfall of Troy rather poetically and by stealing Helen all the tribes of Greece join together to rape and pillage the Trojans. Sorry went on a tangent there :ph34r:

Eh, take an upvote for the interesting effort :P

My thought process went: Beowulf->old english literature->middle english literature->Canterbury Tales, but in the extremely loose movie adaptation (A Knight's Tale), I don't think Geoffrey helped twelve people to kill.  

Yes!

In this children's movie, a religiously devout man tries to keep his home sacred, but is opposed by a soldier, an indie musician, an outgoing recluse, and three imaginary demon hunters.  

The funny thing was, I was going to suggest Star Wars: A New Hope then I realised, wait, TPM is a much better fit. (I'd thought of Han Solo as the racer at first because of the Kessel Run.)

Hmm. Man gets kidnapped by terrorists and then reluctantly recruited by them as they show him how things really are.

Edited by Kasimir

The funny thing was, I was going to suggest Star Wars: A New Hope then I realised, wait, TPM is a much better fit. (I'd thought of Han Solo as the racer at first because of the Kessel Run.)

Hmm. Man gets kidnapped by terrorists and then reluctantly recruited by them as they show him how things really are.

Technically either movie fits the description, as the two were made to be parallels.

Also, to try and answer your question, one movie that fits your description is Wanted, that one movie with Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman, and the curvy bullets.

Could also work for Matrix, I would think.