Join The Hazekillers They Said...see The Cosmere They Said...

Calling all Hazekillers! (see thread in mistborn)

We have no country. We hold no allegiances. The thing that unites us...is our desire to destroy those who would use the metallic arts for evil.

We will outsmart them. We will be ruthless. We will turn the very powers they rely upon into their bane.

Membership requires only two things...that you share your knowledge of hazekilling weapons and techniques on this thread...and that you wear a hat made from this! (holds up a roll of aluminum foil)

Join the ranks of the Hazekiller Corp and together we will rid the cosmere of evil, metal fueled, supervillans! (oddly specific I know...)

MEMBERS:                                             WOLFHOUNDS:

-Hoidhunter (founder)                         The Lord Drooler- Seeker / Thug / Bloodmaker / Steel Runner
-snoopy 

-Voidus 

-Xaladin                                                The Friendly Detective- Tin compounder / Gold Compounder

-Redbird3000

-Brightness Random 

Edited by hoidhunter

The Society I founded also gives away aluminum foil hats. I say, the more foil hats being distributed, the better! Please allow me to visit the Hazekillers every now and then to see if there's anything here we in the Society could use in fighting manifestations of Invested Corruption on other Shardworlds.

Storms!...I totally thought that I had an original gimmick with the foil hat thing. All right...who do you get your aluminium from???

...all of you DA people...how could you? You have RUINED desert for everyone on the forum.

Edited by hoidhunter

You know what DA members...I've had a change of heart...so long and you do not perform any evil deeds in the name of or presence of other hazekillers...you guys can be in the club.  I'll write you in.  

But Voidus...you have to contribute a tidbit of hazekiller craft before you get your foil hat...

Winter Cloud...I'm only against those who use the metallic arts for evil...so mind your Ps and Qs and you should be all right.

By the way...did no body get the pun about cookies with hema spikes being "Ruined"...or was it just not that funny... 

Edited by hoidhunter

You know what DA members...I've had a change of heart...so long and you do not perform any evil deeds in the name of or presence of other hazekillers...you guys can be in the club.  I'll write you in.  

Winter Cloud...I'm only against those who use the metallic arts for evil...so mind your Ps and Qs and you should be all right.

By the way...did no body get the pun about cookies with hema spikes being "Ruined"...or was it just not that funny... 

In that case count me in for some good ole Hazkilling.

I only just saw it and would upvote it if I could, unfortunately I've hit my upvote limit for the day, but rest assured it was much appreciated :P

I brought my Anti-Tineye-Spy-Strobelights.

Also a few copper bells to hide in convenient locations (windowpanes, etc), for alerting purposes, primarily against Lurchers and Coinshots.

I also have this "foxtail" obsidian blade, which is hard to dislodge after entering a Bloodmaker/Thug body. The handle also has a trigger that releases the outer blade (there are five nested blades) after its job is done. If these work, I will see if I can make more...

Can I have a Hat?

The metallic arts must not be used for evil and cookies must cease to be suspicious! Hemalurgy has potential, I think, but offering snickerdoodles to all the new members is not the way to progress it. May I lend my aid to this cause?

Absolutely...just share an idea about hazekilling and I'll give you your foil hat and add your name to the list...

I brought my Anti-Tineye-Spy-Strobelights.

Also a few copper bells to hide in convenient locations (windowpanes, etc), for alerting purposes, primarily against Lurchers and Coinshots.

I also have this "foxtail" obsidian blade, which is hard to dislodge after entering a Bloodmaker/Thug body. The handle also has a trigger that releases the outer blade (there are five nested blades) after its job is done. If these work, I will see if I can make more...

Can I have a Hat?

All right...now people are catching on...Here's some aluminum foil...fold yourself up a hat...I'll add you to the list.

Welcome to the Hazekiller Corp. 

...also have an upvote...

Redbird3000...here's some foil...you know what to do...I'll add your name to the list...have fun slaying evil metal born!

Edited by hoidhunter

The technology hasn't developed very far yet, but I thought I'd try this vibrating lie detector. If you see me wearing my Hat improperly, it is because I want enemies to think I am vulnerable. Remember what Marsh taught Vin in the Final Empire. If you are always blocking every attack, you may never know what the attack even is, and that is dangerous. When my Hat is not on properly, it is so that if an enemy tries to use emotional allomancy on me, the lie detector (which is temperature sensitive: this is as far as the tech has gotten, but my team is doing some research ... ) should alert me so that I know and enemy is trying the manipulate me.

Also, I have this suit of armor. I call it the MondoLeather Jacket. Not only if this stuff tough leather, but the geometry of how the leather is pieced together is to maximize difficulty of penetration. If an enemy tries to stab you when you wear this armor, the weapon may get past the first layer, and then slide along sideways over another layer of leather (it won't actually penetrate and hurt you). There is no metal in this armor. My team is researching how to make the suit even stronger by use of spiderwebs.

We need metal detectors around the entrance to our hideout. I haven't made these yet, but I have some magnets. I will need to coat the magnets in aluminum in order to hide the metal detectors. The weakness of using magnets is that they won't detect aluminum, which could be used against us ... (more research necessary here)

Any ideas for some anti-TinSavant equipment? Perhaps something to vibrate walls so the Savant gets false data?

...all of you DA people...how could you? You have RUINED desert for everyone on the forum.

I believed the correct term is Enhanced.

And Ruin is no longer in the picture. RIP Ati...

Anyway, if you Hazekillers ever need equipment, I'm your man. I'd offer to join, but Nefarious purposes are just too much fun. I'd be happy to consult however. We of the DA have been dealing with Gifted people for a while. We've got tip, tricks, and more.

Be forewarned, some of them may be nefarious.

Also for those of you interested in long-range Hemalurgy: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/16335-hemalurgic-bullets/?hl=bullets

At Brightness Randon: I've listed you as a probationary member....but you have to prove your metal by sharing a little info on hazekilling before you get your hat.

At Redbird and Xaladin: Good stuff.  Upvote to each of you...

Idea:  Something that I mentioned briefly earlier...I've been thinking...although I have no sound proof that such a thing would be possible...I'm going to exploit the fact that we are operating in a fictional universe and just say that I have figured out to make a hemalurgic construct out of a wolfhound.  Here's what I've got so far...

...Using the same basic idea that made the original Koloss...I've taken hema spikes containing the life essence of a truly vile non-metal born (who very much deserved to die) and placed the spikes into a wolfhound in such a way as to slightly alter it's anatomy...making it much larger and stronger...(also with dark blue fur and blood red eyes just because it's cool)...aside from it's increase in strength...the attachment of human life energy seems to have imbued the wolfhound with just a touch of reasoning, which makes him much smarter and easier to train.  As an unintended side effect...I've discovered that this addition of human essence has made the wolfhound compatible with hemalurgic spikes that transfer allomantic and feruchimal abilities.  Through some trial and error...I have come to the conclusion that a wolfhound altered in such a way can only be given a maximum of 2 feruchimal spikes and 2 allomantic spikes.  

By putting my (fictional) discoveries to practice I have created a Hazekiller's best friend:

He weights around 4oolbs...stands around 4 ft tall on all fours...and is incredibly intelligent and loyal.  This one (motions to the monstrosity sitting idly by his side) has been made into a seeker / thug / bloodmaker / steelrunner.  I call him "The Lord Drooler"  and he is going to help me fight evil.

I would like to invite my fellow Hazekillers to produce one for yourselves...let me know their name and power sets and I'll list them with your name...