My friend goes on this website where they have a joke meme about it.

Of course, this being Oregon, Major Dejavu is going to be an Epic. 

It said (not in this order): Major Dejavu. That was petty. I don't think this warrants a discussion. There's a kernal of truth in that. Keep going like that and you'll get some corporal punishment. And more...

Darn it Twi. I'd never heard the glorious phrase "Oreo pizza" before, and now I'll never be happy until I'm intimately acquainted with it. :P

Agreed, excuse me while I go and investigate my impending cause of diabetes.

Sir Snickerdoodle?

Can you sneak in some reference to screaming in there?

If "7" is the diabolic One Who Ate Nine in the Financier's mythology, then would he say that we're participating in a satanic ritual by posting on Question 7? :huh::P

He would say that the One Who Ate Nine has deceived us into dedicating the thread to him. Next we will offer the One Who Ate Nine a boon of one by participating in Sequentialism, that black art by which HE has ensured all numbers after six will bring him ever-increasing offerings. The only way to stop it is to renounce Sequentialism, rename the thread after Savior Zero, and name the next thread after a number that is so far removed from the One Who Ate Nine that HE will reject the boon. A number like 199,353,091,534.0001.

It's the only way to save ourselves.

If "7" is the diabolic One Who Ate Nine in the Financier's mythology, then would he say that we're participating in a satanic ritual by posting on Question 7? :huh::P

Surely he would realize that we are a bunch of brave rebels, daring enough to 'Question' the rule of the dictatorial One Who Ate Nine?

Surely he would realize that we are a bunch of brave rebels, daring enough to 'Question' the rule of the dictatorial One Who Ate Nine?

Foolish rebels, who do so by invoking the very likeness of the One we question! Don't we know the danger? Were he able, the Financier would multiply us all by zero to save the earth from our idiocy.

Foolish rebels, who do so by invoking the very likeness of the One we question! Don't we know the danger? Were he able, the Financier would multiply us all by zero to save the earth from our idiocy.

So theoretically, I would be committing blasphemy of the highest order by posting this shape on a thread dedicated to HIM?

9216cd69cb0c2cec334a1b8aa83f81ea.gif

000 ERROR: The thread you are trying to access is suffering a fatal error caused by Numerical Epic related activities. Please contact your system administrator or nearest universal-constant manipulating entity.

And I suppose the infamous Agent 007 would also be forbidden from this thread?

007-600x311.jpg

Is his countenance also a blasphemy against Savior Zero and a vile worship of the One Who Ate Nine?

HERETIC

AGENT OF THE ONE HIMSELF

WE MUST SEEK OUT THE WOMAN WHO CAN MULTIPLY HERETICS BY ZERO

MÖBIUS

ONLY SHE CAN SAVE US