Cross Clan/Guild Common Rooms

Voidus continued finishing his first mug, then noticed how far behind he was getting.
"Alright let's do this then."

Tapping his Steelmind he finished 12 mugs in rapid succession, then forgot to fill his Bendalloy mind and promptly threw up.

"I'll be back when I've figured out which bindpoint steals the ability to not throw up." He said, sketching a quick Aon Tia as he held his mouth shut.

"you have a remarkable ability to draw Aons whilst throwing up Voidus" Rainspren commented as he downed another mug. "I'd better get rid of these empty mugs before we're buried in them" he said to himself. Rainspren infused a empty mugs with breaths and ordered them to roll off and stack themselves in the kitchen, each cluttering along the floor as they left.

A flash lit the room as a piece of parchment landed before Rainspren.
When you've been through an introduction to Hemalurgy you learn how to do a lot of things whilst throwing up.
-This message brought to you by Voidus' patented last word having Fabrial.

The Cheese sat back quietly, nursing his cup and cackling to himself. Little did those fools know that he had secretly replaced all of the melonslice root beer with regular root beer. Soon they would come to him for the drink, and then they would have to pay the ultimate price: $1.50

Edited by Cheese United