For you Utah folks

ericth

I came across a musician on YouTube who apparently plays (judging from where nearly all the videos are located) at the Pie Pizzaria in SLC.

I thoroughly enjoyed his music, mostly covers of popular songs, and thought I'd mention him to folks who might be tempted to stop by, assuming he still plays there.

His name is Mike Masse, and his youtube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikemassedotcom

He's got considerable skill, and I enjoyed the music, although you might want to be wary of this one:

The musical skill is the same, but it's a mashup of Hotel California and...another song.  The title of the video doesnt warn you that he segues into...that other song about a minute in.  It's the pairing of Hotel California with..that other song that is the kicker.  No.  Just...No.

(Note: While it was indeed a This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules moment when I realized what he was doing I'm embellishing things for dramatic effect)

When I viewed the post there was a "This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules" embedded within my text.  I'm unaware of any rules I might have attempted to skirt.  Was it linking to YouTube?  Was it recommending an artist?  I realize it's not strictly about Brandon but I know a number of sharders are from the general area this artist plays in and thought they might like to know.

Edited by ericth

• Chaos locked this topic