_________ For President!

Kipper

Presidential Race! (read OP before voting)  

64 members have voted

1. 1. _______ for President!

2. 2. _______ for Vice President!

3. 3. _______ for World Dictator!

• Chaos
    • Kobold King
    • TwilyghtSansSparkles
    • Peter Ahlstrom
    • Queen Elsa Steelheart
    • Voidus
    • Snoopy
    • Stick
    • Hoid
    • Skaa
    • BreathTaker
    • Lightsong the Bold

Yeah, I had no illusions of even coming close to winning. Even if I was going against Szeth I feel more people would vote for him but it's cool to know someone believes in me. To be honest I didn't put a whole lot of thought into what I would do if I won but I think I would buy a monkey and give it Gin before making any executive decisions. 

Cons: He'll take your Breath?

Pros: After taking your Breath, he'll give you beer. 

Cons: Some may not consider this a fair trade. 

Pros: Others would consider it the best trade they could possibly make. 

Cons: No matter your opinion, he will take your Breath and give you beer. 

Pros: Even if you don't drink, you can make many delicious recipes with beer. 

Great, thanks Twi. Now I'm thirsty AND hungry. But that is very true... I am also a Horneater Brewmaster.... And I would trade my Breath for a Bomber of this: http://beerpulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Stone-Sublimely-Self-Righteous-Ale.png

Edited by BreathTaker

Sorry. :unsure: If it helps, now want a nice juicy burger and a cold beer. Maybe a spicy burger, with green chiles and avocado, with a chocolate stout. Yeah…..

You know, there IS a Tilted Kilt on Speedway and Craycroft. INFERNO BURGER!!!!!

Amazingly, I think this is the first time this thread has been "Train Job'd" (derailed) ((I know they didn't derail the train but you get the point right?))

Edited by BreathTaker

Frost Flakes for President. If elected, I promise to please all the people all the time.

Also, I went to a Tilted Kilt in Escondido, California, and it was amazing. I still tell my wife about my waitress, and that was seven years ago! So as a surprise for my birthday my wife took me to a Titled Kilt in Raleigh, North Carolina. It was absolutely horrible. I would rather be spit on than go there again. My wife won't let me live it down and my stories about my lovely waitress from California are now suspect. :(

What was I talking about again? Oh, right. Campaign promises. When elected President, I will push for heavy Tilted Kilt reform across the nation.

Edited by Frosted Flakes

Firefight Spoilers

You know how that Fire Epic was Megan's complete opposite? Well I want a pony of your complete opposite.

Hmm... good request. I'll take a deep emotional inner journey, use the pony creator while in a mushroom-induced trance state, and get you that pony within this geologic era.

I want a Pony that represents me, that I can use as my Avatar.

Ah... that'll be a tricky one. :mellow: I'll do my very best--though as a disclaimer, I've never met you, I don't know your favorite color or your favorite past time, and I couldn't hazard a guess whether you're 20 or 200. I claim no responsibility if this pony completely fails to capture you or your spirit.

With that said... what shall I put as your cutie mark? Dice?