_________ For President!

Kipper

Presidential Race! (read OP before voting)  

64 members have voted

1. 1. _______ for President!

2. 2. _______ for Vice President!

3. 3. _______ for World Dictator!

• Chaos
    • Kobold King
    • TwilyghtSansSparkles
    • Peter Ahlstrom
    • Queen Elsa Steelheart
    • Voidus
    • Snoopy
    • Stick
    • Hoid
    • Skaa
    • BreathTaker
    • Lightsong the Bold

What?! Why was I nominated here? I did not survive this long by trying to lead a bunch of superpowered nobles like you guys. Anyway I don't even have lots of reputation points. This must be some sort of trap.

*runs away*

Edit: I don't want to be President of the 17th Shard (or World Dictator), so it's good that I'm not winning the polls. But I am the self-proclaimed President of the Investiture-Challenged Awareness Society, of which I am the only member. Perhaps I should create a Guild out of it just to see if anyone would join.

Edited by skaa

I'd like to start the time-honored tradition of quoting my political adversaries out of context. Ahem:

I want to be the Obliteration of upvotes.

That other meaning of "swag" (a short form of "swagger") is very new and not as widespread.

And after suffering a fly-pig related blow to the head Scribbler created a massive sound system for the theme-music.

"I have not had the pleasure of eating bamboo before, but this cookie is most delicious. Thank you."

I don't know. Kill them.

I wish the anvils would just die already.

I'm so chaotic I can be orderly. It is madness.

And of course, from Hoid and Stick:

"I once spent the greater part of a year being digested."

"I am a stick."

Granted... most of these are from hilarious posts on the forum that I upvoted, and out of context they're more strange than anything else. But still. Out of context quotes are a time-honored tradition in politics, and I'm nothing if not a traditionalist. :P

Kobold, I'm surprised you didn't dig up my Funtimes/Joker post. At first, I didn't remember the one you did post for me. Anyway, here's my retaliation:

Because if you're going to get drunk, you should be around people you trust not to slit your throat once you pass out.

Edit: You also said:

you should probably take up pandacide as a general hobby.

Le gasp!

I have nothing to say about any of the others that you posted.

The war begins...

Edited by Snoopy

I'm pentient Twilyght, but the prospect of President Kobold pursuing the ponification of politicians and political pundits is too promising to pass up. Since the Pony Party participants didn't pass the primaries, the pony population has to poll with the public servants perhaps best poised to placate their demands of pony preeminence, prior to the rise of President Pinkie Pie.

(Well, except for far-wing voters, obviously)

Also, as I've said elsewhere, thesauruses are fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Just discovered this thread! It's certainly an interesting idea, but I'm not entirely sure who to vote for.... The pro's and con's seem to cancel each other out in most cases... (And Snoopy, were there just too many con's to fit in your little explanation spoiler box? I noticed that despite your attempts at improving your appearance, you only got one vote. :P )

Just discovered this thread! It's certainly an interesting idea, but I'm not entirely sure who to vote for.... The pro's and con's seem to cancel each other out in most cases... (And Snoopy, were there just too many con's to fit in your little explanation spoiler box? I noticed that despite your attempts at improving your appearance, you only got one vote. :P )

In case you didn't know, N/A means "not applicable." Does that answer your question?

No, I know what it means, just... "Not applicable"? Do your own "foibles and idiosyncrasies" not qualify as con's...? I mean, all immigrants would be offered root beer and cookies, right? That seems like it should go on the list... somewhere...

What "foibles and idiosyncrasies" do you refer to?

And you make a good point. I shall add that to my list of pros.

One does if they want their spiritweb intact! (Actually, they don't partake at all. Ever.)

...There, I've voted now. Queen Elsa for president, as she does a great job governing Newcago (plus I've sworn fealty so... yeah.), you get a vote for vice president for putting up with me, and Kobold King gets my vote for World Dictator, as he couldn't offend other nations if he ruled the whole world. :)