Vacation

TheSadDragon

Hello all,

As you all might have seen I haven't been too active in the Reading Excuses group the last couple of weeks. The last few weeks have been one big roller-coaster. Between a major upgrade at work, running around half the town to get myself an apartment -- finally \o/ -- and preparing for my vacation there, sadly, hasn't been enough of my time to go around :(

Vacation time is now here and if all goes well I should board my plane for Japan in ~20hours. Not sure how much I am going to be active with the community for the 3 weeks I'm over there -- though I do intend to write as much as I can while my friend is at work -- so if I seem to disappear from the forums over the next 3 weeks you know why. I will, however, try to be on the IRC when I can so feel free to drop in there and poke me if you want me to give feedback on something specific or just discuss some plot point.

So to sum up: I am alive and still here, even if I might not get much feedback work done before I get back home from Japan -- but if I'm logged in to the chat you can always ask me things.

Best Regards,

TheSadDragon

• 5 weeks later...