Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamesW

A Memory of Light: Chapter 11 Excerpt

8 posts in this topic

I WILL MUST RESIST!

It was quite a good chapter piece, certainly whetted my appetite for the last book, guess it'll have to hold me over until 2013!

It was quite a good chapter piece, certainly whetted my appetite for the last book, guess it'll have to hold me over until 2013!

That was a great read. It definitely whetted my appetite. I have heard that the prologue will likely be released early again. Sometime in October or November.

The main thing that struck me was why was Mat in that location. You would be giving up probably your best tactician and a good bit of luck by him not being with Rand.

He could be trying to use his connection with Tuon to get the Dragons Peace and the assistance of the Seachan, but that is a bit of a possible tactical blunder if something happens.

The main thing that struck me was why was Mat in that location. You would be giving up probably your best tactician and a good bit of luck by him not being with Rand.

He could be trying to use his connection with Tuon to get the Dragons Peace and the assistance of the Seachan, but that is a bit of a possible tactical blunder if something happens.

He is in love with Tuon. My money says that he just wants to be with his wife.

Seems to be more than that though. I can't believe that he would simply leave Rand and Perrin to deal with the Last Battle on their own. I wouldn't be surprised if he had quite a few Ashamen outside the city somewhere.

He is in love with Tuon. My money says that he just wants to be with his wife.

I'm pretty sure that Mat and Tuon are both madly in love with each other, they just have to be forced to spend time to gether in order to realize it. I wonder if she'll still call him "Toy"?