Okay, I can time skip with the Cleo-Kae Alliance. 

Cleo was wearing a crimson ball gown while Kae wore a suit. "This is just for show. If you actually try and show any affection, I'll strangle you." Cleo warned. 

"Of course." Kae chuckled. The suit had been costumed tailored to hide Kae's spikes. The ones that could be hidden, anyway. One of Kae's spikes included Lightweaving. 

"The alliance is only for appearances as well." Cleo added. "There is no relashionship between us besides an alliance against Odium."

"Check."

"No touching more than necessary."

"Check." 

"You're mocking me, aren't you?" 
"Check." Cleo flushed in frustration.

"Let's just go." Cleo sighed. "Just remember..."

"No touching. Never mind that if you tried to kill me I'd stab you."
"Let's not talk about almost getting killed by you." Cleo pulled open the North Door of the ballroom. She'd swallowed Copper earlier and burned it. There were allomancers here, after all. The two glided across the dance floor, even with Cleo tempted to pull out her dagger and stab him every other second. Then the door broke open. 
"Is that?" Kae asked. "Ash? I remember him. We're both in the service of-"

"Wait, you know him? I know him too. That's funny. He was the one who converted me a few years back." Kae and Cleo turned towards him. 

"Listen up. You see that word on the wall? Wilson? It's the name of an actual immortal goddess. I'm a member of her church, I've seen her. She is awe inspiring. Join her, and you shall be rewarded as I have." Cleo jumped. 

"Yeah, she is." Cleo nodded. "Pretty awesome, I was too. You see, for the longest time, I wasn't edgedancer." 

"You're an Edgedancer?" 

"Yeah, I never used it whenever I was on a planet you had a chance to be. Wyntris, you can come out." The vineish spren appeared.

"Finally! I thought you'd forgotten about me." Wyntris complained. Ash was talking. Then he dropped a Lightweaving he was holding. Cleo wasn't surprised, she had gotten used to Kae and his many spikes and she'd seen some of his spikes at the last WilsonCon. Apparently Kae also served the Bloodthirsty Goddess. She wondered how she'd never seen him at the biannual WilsonCon. Cleo shrugged and stepped up next to Ash.

"I also serve the Bloodthirsty Goddess. She granted me Edgedancing and I have absolutely no idea what she granted Kae, but apparently my ally also serves him."

"Yeah, the Bloodthirsty Goddess led us to each other. Does anyone want to convert to the Immortal, Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Bloodthirsty Goddess Wilson. Also, biannual WilsonCon's coming up. See us for details."   

There's a lot of roles in this game, along with the added complexity of shards investing in other players. This is going to make it difficult to come up with a strategy. However, we know that there are limited PMs in this game. What I want to know is this: should we try to have the number of players evenly distributed between rooms? It would prevent one-on-one manipulation as seen in the AG, but it would leave us susceptible to eavesdropping by Eliminators. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this.

Furthermore, do you think we should reveal what Shardworld we're on? I can see why we wouldn't want people to know later on, but for this first day, when we didn't know what side we were going to wind up on, I'm pretty sure that it's safe to reveal it. Heck, it might even allow us to trace patterns of manipulation. Right now, I am on Yolen, with Winter Cloud and Qayshar.

Before Timeskip

"You kidding?" Cleo demanded. "An alliance?" She got up and dusted off her feet. Cleo looked up and saw the mammoth which was Kae towering over her. She shrunk a little bit. "Maybe it could be possible? Just for now though. Wouldn't want you to get any ideas."

"Good idea." A voice whispered.
"Go away." Cleo whispered to her spren.

Wyntris sighed. "I could help if you ever bothered to ask." Cleo didn't merit that with a response. Wyntris knew he had to stay hidden. He was her secret weapon in case Kae got really out of hand. Besides, Cleo had just had a practice session a few days ago. 

"What, you crazy?" Kae asked. "I know, Ruin. I am too."

"At least I don't talk to a destructive Shard? Just my spr-elf?"

"Your elf? Okay, you are officially just as crazy as me. And at least Ruin doesn't expect love and kisses from me."

"Whatever Shards are interested in me is not your concern. Unless it's Odium. Then I want to stab him." 

"Oh yeah, Preservation all the way." Kae snorted. "I'm sure he'd love to see you embodying his ideals."

"I'm sure Lerras wishes he could destroy Odium himself. His Intent is not his fault." 

"Whatever." Kae shrugged. "So want do you think?"

"More worldhoppers on each planet would be ideal. I was talking earlier with someone on my planet, he's also gonna mention it, and he said the more worldhoppers the more likely manipulations can be caught. Also, if there's only two worldhoppers more likely that there is a higher percentage of Champions."

"Sounds good. How far do you trust this worldhopper?"

"As far as I can throw him." Kae looked up and down Cleo's small stature.

"Very little, then?" 

"I'm strong!" 

"Yeah, right." Kae shrugged. "Say whatever you wish, girl."

"I'm just tiny compared to you, mammoth."

"I have quite a few iron spikes, I suppose."

"You suppose? You could throw the other worldhopper on Yolen to Scadrial! And I don't mean through Shadesmar." 

"Hyperbole." Kae sniffed.

"Well, maybe..." Cleo sighed. "Has Ruin said to kill me yet?"

"Multiple times." Kae smiled, part amused and part twisted. "The funny thing is, he used to try and get me to focus on first Hoid, than Odium. Hoid almost killed me and Odium will probably make an attempt."

"He can try." Cleo puffed up.

"Oh, what are you going to do?"

"Shardblade him in the face?"

"You don't have a Shardblade." 

"Oh. Right. That small issue..." 
"I'd be welcome to be a shardblade for you." Wyntris pipped in.

"I could get one." Cleo added. "I'm tough, I could challenge a Shardbearer. If we were on Roshar, that is." 

"If. We're on Yolen." 

"Good point. So, anyone else here have discussions? Sorry we went on and on but until a few minutes ago we wanted to strangle each other. We were having a nice and cozy chat. " 

I like Meta's plan for killing off the inactives. It would take away a lot of the paranoia and worry about there being an inactive Champion like what happened in the AG. It ended up being a pointless search, since not one inactive was spiked that game. 

Uh... yes, but if we were assuming that the inactives weren't spiked, why would we waste lynches killing them?

Edited by Mckeedee123

Gerald strode through the ballroom toward the study, following Jeeves. "Why did you put them in there?" he asked. "You know that all my secret documents are in my study."

"Sir," Jeeves said, "with the power that our...special guests have, I'm certain that they already know of every jot and tittle in that room."

"Perhaps," Gerald said. "Perhaps not. How do you do it, Jeeves?"

"Do what exactly, sir?"

"Play the part of the butler so well. The accent, the bearing, the...well, just the perfect butler."

"I suppose it's just a special gift I have, sir."

Gerald grinned. He liked to grin. It soothed the soul. "You did give them the hard chairs, correct?"

"Yes sir, but they probably have pillows in those voluminous black affectations they wear."

"Why, Jeeves," said Gerald, "that statement completely ruined the whole butler thing you have going on. You even dropped the accent!"

"Yes sir. Sorry, sir."

They neared the study, at the middle of a long hallway. Gerald checked his store of Connection. I should have enough, he thought.

The door opened and Bobbob raised his hooded head, sitting in a chair directly opposite the door.

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it," he said, "is to find Odi--"

CRASH!!!

"What was that?" Bobbob snapped.

"It appears that someone broke my Keep," Gerald said. "I'll have to go check on that."

"Understood. I will leave your orders here," Bobbob said.

"I will follow them to the letter," Gerald said.

"Excellent," came the reply.

The rest of the Hoods stood up, Gerald and Jeeves turning to leave.

As Gerald walked out, he tossed a coin up over his head, and as it came down behind him, Pushed it back and through Bobbob's head. Bobbob collapsed into a bloody heap on the carpet, hands breaking under him as he fell.

The Hoods all turned to look at Gerald.

"I hated him!" Gerald called over his shoulder as he broke into a run down the hallway.

The Hoods nodded and disappeared with Bobbob's lifeless body.

Jeeves shut and locked the door.

Gerald grinned as he ran. This should be interesting. He skidded to a stop in front of--"Ash?!" Storms.

"Thank you so much for breaking that door," he said. "I've been meaning to upgrade to a nice rosewood for some time now." What is he doing here?!

Your move, Ash!

Gramps awoke with a sore back and stiff bones. His knees were swollen and his joints ached and cracked when he moved. Such was the price of getting as old as he was. At least the weather was nice, even if the tropical weather of T'Telir was a little too humid for his tastes sometime. Still beat storming ash and rusting highstorms.

And it was nice to be able to have a fire whenever he wanted to, to keep the chill out of his bones.

He wondered idly how many kids he'd have to yell to keep off his lawn today. He considered getting a pair of axehounds to keep in the yard, but was getting too old to take care of them. He peered outside through the windows at the rush of activity outside in the streets, as everybody ran around like Hoid with his head cut off, trying to figure out what in the sparks was going on.

Whole Cosmere is going to the Void, he thought again.

"Seems like we have to learn the rules of the game we are playing, and simply need to play them better than anybody else." It was a wise quote he had heard a long time ago. You picked up on tidbits of information like that when you were around for as long as he was. He was just worried that Odium and his buddies weren't going to be playing fair this time around.

Eh, not much new to go on yet. Seems like general consensus for a no-lynch drive today, as we really need to gather more information and garner more suspicions. But we should continue discussing the rules and the ways to best trap or trick the eliminators. Seems like discussing what worlds we are in, at least for this cycle, is rather harmless, as Odium and Co. didn't have any coordination beforehand or anything when deciding where to start, so there's not too much to go off there yet. Also, how many of them do you think we're working with this time around? How many players are in this one, 28, 29? There do seem to be quite a few protective roles as well, so that might make the numbers a little different than standard.

Multiple Things:

1. Several players have complained that there's a Threnody, but no Sel. All the players on Threnody are fine with changing the World to Sel. Would anybody mind me doing that?

2. Night 1 will be 48 hours long, rather than the normal 24, since I won't be home on time that Wednesday to end it at the proper time, and I won't be home at all on Saturday, so that cycle would have to be extended unless I did this.

3. I found out I forgot to include the Voidbringer role, so I gave that role to a random Worldhopper.

EDIT: I also forgot to add the Witness rules to the OP before Meta locked it.

Edited by The Only Joe

Multiple Things:

1. Several players have complained that there's a Threnody, but no Sel. All the players on Threnody are fine with changing the World to Sel. Would anybody mind me doing that?

2. Night 1 will be 48 hours long, rather than the normal 24, since I won't be home on time that Wednesday to end it at the proper time, and I won't be home at all on Saturday, so that cycle would have to be extended unless I did this.

3. I found out I forgot to include the Voidbringer role, so I gave that role to a random Worldhopper.

Didn't a WoB say that it was dangerous to enter Shadesmar on Sel?  And don't you have to enter Shadesmar to worldhop?  That's why I assumed Sel wasn't on the list.

Edited by vineyarddawg

Didn't a WoB say that it was dangerous to enter Shadesmar on Sel?  And don't you have to enter Shadesmar to worldhop?  That's why I assumed Sel wasn't on the list.

But we do know that it is possible to worldhop from Sel, so that should be reason enough.

Cuz, ya know, Galladon

"Ah, Gerald, this would be your keep then?" Ash asked. "It's a bit... Small. Have you met my lovely daughter, the Lady Ashette? She's burning copper She's been begging me for a ball for a while now."

"Father, you know that's not true, I just told you we should head back to civilized, Scadrian society, where they hold nice balls." Ashette exclaimed, her brow furrowed in annoyance.

"If you say so. Ashey, remember the coin game I taught you? Where you have to shoot the other person's coin? Gerald and I made that one up. He's really smart." Ash explained, "Oi, rustbucket! You still up for a game of cointoss? First to ten wins? We'll give the nobility a show!" You can describe the game beyond that if you wish

Edited by Ashiok

First of all, I'm just going to say that I don't want any Shards shattered on the first round, so think carefully before voting.  Also, not posting for the first half of the Day is not inactivity; there is something called school.  If you lynch someone for inactivity, they have a low probability of being Spiked a Champion.  Look at the AG; none of the inactives there were Spiked.  Later on, there's less reason not to kill inactives.

I know that this isn't the most helpful post, but there's not much evidence yet.  I'll post tommorow.

The weight of experience shaped me, changed me, molded me into something far different than I had been before. I lost sight of what I once valued, experimented with life and love and happiness, knowing that my actions had no consequence. I could always go back, change things, do better the next time.

But there was one thing I could never change.

-----------------------

The words, etched in metal, read: Kholinar, 1174. Redux…

It was the silence that alerted Aonar to his pursuers. The streets, usually echoing with the noise of the looters and rioters, had gone silent after the Everstorm had passed a few hours ago. Tapping tin, he heard soft footsteps coming from behind him.

Here we go again.

Ducking into an alleyway, Aonar unslung his rifle, tapping steel, zinc, electrum and chromium to steady his aim. Before long, one of the guardsmen barged around the corner.

The world slowed by zinc and steel, he took careful aim and shot the man in the foot. Aonar calmly set to reloading his rifle for the next of the guardsmen.

Danyn had obviously learned some caution from the crack of gunfire and his compatriot’s pained shouts. He stuck his head around the corner, and immediately pulled back, too fast for even Aonar’s Feruchemically enhanced reflexes to make the shot, if he’d been trying. The bullet embedded itself in the wall of a building, a few inches away from where his head had been.

If Danyn was smart, he’d rush forward now, while Aonar had to reload. While he could load a rifle faster than any unenhanced Scadrian, and more quickly than a good few of the metalborn, he was still vulnerable. But of course, he wouldn’t. Aonar knew that.

Setting down his rifle, he drew one of his Sterrions, keeping it low, and stalked forward. When the guardsman stuck his head around the corner again, Aonar waited. Gaining confidence, Danyn raised his sword. A relieved grin played about his features. “Not so dangerous without that strange fabrial, eh?”

Aonar stayed quiet. Unnerved but resolute, the guardsman feinted forwards, and then brought his sword down in a vertical slash. Sidestepping easily with the grace afforded by zinc and steel, Aonar brought his pistol up… and down again, cracking him across the temple, putting him out cold.

Turning away, he retrieved his rifle and set off at a calm walk for the meeting place, secure in the knowledge that for once, he’d done something right.

-----------------

Aonar was standing in the ballroom, unnoticed, storing aluminium and duralumin. He walked, practically invisible, up to Lord Hobbes, ignoring the chaos as Ash, Kae and Cleo arrived. If I'd know that Wilson would start a rusting cult, I never would have saved her, he thought, shaking his head.

With a practiced motion, he tapped steel and placed a folded note into Lord Hobbes' pocket. With luck, he wouldn't notice until Aonar was long gone. 

The note read:

Hobbes, 

I can't intervene, not yet. Don't bother looking for me, I'll be gone long before you read this. I do have a plan, however....

I believe it's time for someone to come up with a brilliant plan, seeing how we've done basically nothing this cycle, and have almost no info to work with. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. So here's a mediocre one, in the mean time. :P

Assumptions: (Which have been confirmed by Joe.)

-Endowment knows the identity of all Shardholders, just not which Shards they have.

-If Odium is for some reason incapable of using his actions, then the Eliminators will be incapable of killing.

-Ruin-Invested Sharders can prevent Shards from using their actions.

Plan:

Alright. So there's been some debate about revealing roles, and first day lynching. While I would agree, I think I've found a better way.

So here's the plan. If every (or even most) Shards come forwards (with their role, as well as the fact that they're a Shard), it'll be pretty easy to tell who's who, since Endowment has a list of all of them. Worst comes to worst, we'll have a couple Inactive Shards that Odium will hide among, but true inactives will be fairly easy to differentiate from regular inactives after a cycle or two. Nothing bad so far, although it will make the Shards briefly vulnerable.

The key here though, is that once we've found Odium, we cannot kill him. Once we've found him, we have to keep him locked down with Ruin's Investiture, removing the Eliminator's greatest weapon, their Night Kill. Like this we can easily ferret out his Champions, without the pressure of that constant night kill.

Problems:

Ruin needs to survive for this to work. This means that Honour, or one of the Lifeless Operators will need to be protecting him. 

The other Shards will be vulnerable every cycle that Odium remains on the loose. Agreeing to this plan is going to put all of you at an incredible risk, as if even a few of you are inactive, it could be more than a couple cycles before we get Odium locked down. However, if the plan works, we could guarantee a win before the game even really gets going.

So, what do you think? It's not the greatest plan, and it's quite the gamble, but if we pull it off, it could decide the game here and now.

Edited by Aonar Faileas