I just used up my Upvote Quota on this page alone.

Alright new Roles!

Poisoner: At any point in the game, you may choose 1 person to poison. That person will die when you die. If they die before you die, nothing happens. If They're protected the cycle you die, they lose a life. This role is meant to take hostages.

Voidbringer: You're stronger than the others. what would kill a human only wounds you, but will eventually kill you. If you get killed, you get to survive for one more cycle before dying. During that cycle you can send one PM to one person. that person cannot reply, though.

And if we get to 30 people, I'll be sure to add Nightblood. Somehow.

Gramps thought he heard a lingering whisper on the wind, telling of things to come. No, a promise.

He turned up his hearing aide and cocked his head to listen. What he heard sent a shiver of fear down his spine.

Storming rusty colours! He cursed. Surely he must be mistaken. There's no way Nightblood, of all sparking things would be included in what was to come.

Maybe this is a little bit more serious than I earlier predicted, he frowned. In all of his many long years, he had never made it a habit of underestimating what he was getting into. That old lizard would be amused, he chuckled to himself.

I'm going to be sending out the game PM's soon. They won't include your role, they're just for you to choose which of 6 PM groups you want to be in on Cycle 1. Also, the Game will begin on a Day, rather than a Night.

You are free to discuss in here which World you will start on.

Gerald Hobbes, heir to the House of his name, smiled as he swept the girl through another turn. "Yes, it was indeed wonderful," he said. "However, I fear that cheese of such excellent vintage does not simply appear on request." The girl giggled and deferred to Gerald's far superior knowledge in such matters. The dance ended and Gerald immediately divested himself of the simpering girl. Insufferable female, he thought.

Wait, I signed up ages ago... The rest was basically me redoing the signup RP. I deleted that, merged it with the original, and put it in both places. 

Ash unfolded his letter, the letter his daughter had sent him right before she died during her exile to that miserable cesspit, Tyrian Falls. It's each letter was like an old friend to him, and he had recopied the letter three times as it grew too creased. He read it, and made up his mind.

Dear Father,
I hope this letter finds you in good health, yet in truth, I hope you never find this letter, for it will mean that I am dead. I probably was wrongfully killed by the bumbling inhabitants village of Tyrian Falls, which probably fell soon after my death due to a lack of leadership. The fools, they didn't listen to me. Now, father, wipe those tears. KaanDra is with me. She has already taken up my personality, now she will finally get the chance to take my bones as she always wanted to do.. As a last request, I wish for you to join the church of the Bloody Omnipotent Omniscient Goddess, Wilson. She will do better by you than she did by me. I was unworthy of her. Father dearest, if you ever find anybody from Tyrian Falls as you travel the universe, let their blood run along the ground, as a sacrifice to the Goddess. They are some of the Enemies of WIlson, and they must die. Hey, father. Your exile couldn't hold me for long.
I am FREE!
Your daughter in death,
Ashette Cett.
"Alright Ashette," He said to the Kandra next to him, who was wearing his daughter's bones "We're going to have to leave Roshar. I've heard rumors of the return of the Enemies of Wilson. Now pack your bags, I'm going to get more stormlight so we can make them walk. We're heading back to Scadrial, I hear there's a ball."

Edited by Ashiok

Cleo kept her head down as she entered the city. She was pretty sure that Kae hadn't tracked her here, but, well... She could never be sure with Kae. Cleo glanced around. She thought she saw a suspicious person talking in the crowds, but she wouldn't run from shadows. Cleo tapped her feet, urging the crowd to go around her. 

--

Kae gazed around. Nobody seemed to know anything! Cleo must have came here at some point. It was a major hub for Shardic activity. And there was a lot of Shardic activity going on in the Cosmere lately. Odium seemed to be acting up. Why do you obsess about that girl, anyway? Ruin asked.

"She got away." Kae shrugged. But you need to focus on Odium. I mean, he wants to shatter me. Kae smiled. So that's why you want me to focus on shattering him. 

"I know I do. Can you see her?" I think she's on this planet, if it makes you happy.

"Yes, thanks."

--

Cleo stared at a mysterious man who seemed to be talking to himself. Kae? He did talk to Ruin and he appeared to be crazy while doing so. Cleo really wanted to bring out her daggers which she was given by an assassin from Roshar named Odyssa. Cleo taped them carefully. 

"You crazy?" Someone asked the mysterious man.

--

"You crazy?" Someone asked Kae. Kae turned.

"I'm not crazy. I'm..." Maybe it would be better to be thought of as crazy than a servant of a potentially hostile Shard. "I'm sane! Why would you think I'm crazy? No, no! I don't want to." It was exaggerated, though. A trained eye would see the lie. Kae was, of course, completely insane. What else would a servant of Ruin be? Ruin had ruined Kae's insanity from years of association.

--

Cleo stepped closer to the mysterious man whose figure reminded her a lot of Kae. Was it Kae? If she was wrong... Cleo brushed by him and felt a bump in his back. She jumped. A spike. It had to be. If she was wrong and attacked an innocent there would be trouble. And if it was Kae? What then? Cleo couldn't fight an Inquisitor. There was other worldhoppers in this crowd, of course. They would know the implication of Inquisitors. But would they help? The hood fell off of the man's head and Cleo gazed up at the eyes. Spikes. There was a scream. Cleo screamed and started running. Kae was here. Or another Inquisitor. At least they had a common enemy, right? Odium wanted to shatter Ruin as well as Preservation, so that was a good thing. Maybe? Cleo didn't want to find out. 

--

The crowds were screaming. They noticed his spikes, then. Kill them.

"How many times do I have to tell you no for you to understand I am not going to murder people without reason?" You'd murder her.

"Cleo's different." Of course she is. A sound almost like a mocking laugh. You have reason

"Yeah, I do. Wait..." He saw the narrow frame of a girl that looked a lot like Cleo. "Is that her?" Probably.

"And you didn't tell me this why?" You were too preoccupied but I know you'll chase her down now. Go. Do whatever you want. Let Odium shatter me. 

"Whatever." Kae set off after the retreating Cleo.

--

Cleo saw Kae following her. She dashed around a corner as fast as she could. But didn't Kae have Feruchemical steel? It was frustrating being a Smoker sometimes. Lurchers and Coinshots had awesome power but all Cleo could do is hide and conceal. And Kae turned her already almost useless ability into less than useless: Counterproductive. Cleo dashed across a square, knocking over some dudes grandpa. 
"Sorry, got an annoyed Inquisitor from Scadrial on my tail!" She called back. 

--

"Sorry, got an annoyed Inquisitor from Scadrial on my tail!" Cleo yelled at the old guy. Kae smiled. Annoyed?

"You haven't seen me in the mournings." Kae replied. He dropped a coin and Pushed on it. He did have Feruchemical steel but Cleo deserved a proper chase.

--

Kae dropped in front of Cleo. Cleo stabbed quickly at his chest with one of Odyssa's daggers. He blocked with an obsidian axe.

"Using Inquisitor weapons is cheating." Cleo complained, cutting low. The crowd scattered from the fighting couple. Kae dropped the axe and Pushed away Cleo's daggers. 

--

Kae lunged at Cleo. Serriously, why her? Ruin complained. 

"Years I've been waiting for this. Hunting you down." Kae grabbed her throat and put her in a chokehold. Cleo gasped for air and started kicking.

--

Cleo hated Kae. She really did. Cleo's vision was starting to blacken on the edges. She kept kicking, trying for air. "Aren't-"cough. "-we-" cough. "-on-" cough. "-same-?" cough.

--

Kae glared at her. "Same what?" It was stupid of Cleo to imply they had anything alike. Besides Copper, you mean. "It's a different type of copper. Mine's through helmuargy and hers was natural."

--

"Side." She coughed, Cleo kept kicking, through her strength was fading .The black was making dashes towards her. Red and black wove in and out of each other. Everything was fuzzy. "Same side. Odium..."

--

She could help you Shatter Odium. Ruin suggested. 

"Fine." Kae let go. "Spell out what you propose."

As shown in earlier RP, Lady Ostrisce is on Roshar.

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  

Ostrisce hefted the Elsecaller Honorblade into her pack; she would need a squire, and she would arm him.  Her fellow Shinovar were happy to lend it to her; they were proud to have a Shin Radiant.  As she left the Shin Kak Nish Oathgate, where the Blades were stored, Ostrisce reactivated the secret sealing mechanism.  The Oathgate was sealed using a complex Lashing Fabrial, which could only be activated or deactivated by a Knight Radiant.  Regardless, it was time to look for a Squire.

Ima be at Scadrial :B

Derushe Tuskuntore had begun his expedition on the latest planet he had discovered. He had spent a great deal of breath to achieve the journey, but he should be able to regain it in time for a journey back. In the meantime, he planned to explore this peculiar planet, and perhaps learn of its culture if it proved to be worthy of note. 

His first impression was that there was no sky. A great smog enveloped the horizon, and ash fell from the clouds. It was unlike anything Derushe had ever seen before. A world without color... A Hallandrian nightmare!

How depressing... how do the locals cope? 

And there were locals, in fact- there seemed to be a grand city! Fascinated, Derushe reached for his notebook and scribbled away. Finding a planet sustainable for life was one thing, but finding a planet as advanced as his own was another. After finishing his sketch, he dashed into the streets- looking for locals to interrogate.

Gramps sat on his porch in his rocking chair, puffing on his pipe of tobacco, and contemplating his course of action. One never got to live his long without making plans. And back-up plans. He was staring at the small Spiritual Soothing Sand Circle he had designed many a years ago. It didn't serve any actual function, just made him feel good.

The sand in the pit was a pure, brilliant white colour, in a square patch bordered with some form of exotic wood. Inside the circle, drawn in the sand, were complex geometric designs. Symbols and sources of power, if you were in the right place.

Might be time to go to friendlier weathers. Nalthis is always a welcoming climate. He thought to himself. The storms on Roshar just made his bones ache, and he was going to avoid Threnody for as long as he could help it.

@Aonar: Heh, we'll have to see. With all this worldhopping, who knows what will happen! :P