20 players means a minor role is unlocked:

Bloodsealer: Your pets are ready to hunt. You have 2 skeletals., every Night, you may choose two people and put a bloodseal on them. If they attempt to perform a kill move, one of your skeletals will attack the killer. The Skeletal is destroyed in the process,

A limited Kill role.

Bloodsealer: Your pets are ready to hunt. You have 2 skeletals., every Night, you may choose two people and put a bloodseal on them. If they attempt to perform a kill move, one of your skeletals will attack the killer. The Skeletal is destroyed in the process,

A limited Kill role.

Does the target's attack still go through, or does it effectively get cancelled on account of them having skeletals attacking their face? :P

Bloodsealer: Your pets are ready to hunt. You have 2 skeletals, every Night, you may choose two people and put a bloodseal on them. If they attempt to perform a kill move, one of your skeletals will attack the killer. The Skeletal is destroyed in the process,

A limited Kill role.

Raiki sipped her drink, watching the colourful ebb and flow of the crowd. She'd started to grow accustomed to travelling - she no longer gauged any building she slept in for storm-worthiness, and the motionless plants seemed as natural as Roshar's shy breed. Keeping her eyebrows trimmed and dyed let her pass unobtrusively through many fascinating places.

Her first visit had been a place of personal history. Elendel had been full of towers, and she knew her family had held one, before being driven out of the city and off the world. Among the mementos of this history were her name, and the savage beating that marked a coming of age.

She was supposed to be out hunting her sister's killer. Twei had never returned from Kholinar, murdered before she'd been taught to cross the barriers between worlds. But...no use in her getting killed chasing enemies better equipped in both arms and intelligence. If only one of them was going to survive, it may as well be the sister with ambition, right? Twei had taken pleasure in pickpocketing a single mark. Raiki was going to - to...

T'Telir was a good city. The crowd hummed like her father's garden after a highstorm, except that ordered nature was replaced with the wild beauty of people. She would stay here. Cut purses for a while, until she could set down her roots. Then she would build an empire to match the one she'd left in Thaylen City.

Let her father choose another heir. It was time to bring the name of Morin to another world.

(Blue) I intend to go back and forth between Kae and Cleo as characters writing. (Blue)

Kae bounced up and down. He knew that the world hopper was here. Somewhere. Annoyingly, after so long of Kae hunting her, the girl knew not to burn copper. "Have you seen a girl with black hair, olive skin, brown eyes, a belt of vials of metal, and perhaps a cloak?" Kae asked a random person. "I'm looking for her."

Bloodsealer: Your pets are ready to hunt. You have 2 skeletals., every Night, you may choose two people and put a bloodseal on them. If they attempt to perform a kill move, one of your skeletals will attack the killer. The Skeletal is destroyed in the process,

A limited Kill role.

Does the target of the Skeletals die? If he/she has no Protection?

Also, can Hoid be Invested by multiple Shards?

Edited by inexorablePanda

Hoid can be invested by any or all shards. He keeps a copy of all of their powers.

Yes, the Skeletals kill their target, or take one life if they have multiple.

Alright. Now that the AG is over, I can start this game whenever. So does anyone have any preferences for when the game should start? Or should I just start it on Tuesday at 9:00 PST?

Hoid can be invested by any or all shards. He keeps a copy of all of their powers.

Yes, the Skeletals kill their target, or take one life if they have multiple.

Alright. Now that the AG is over, I can start this game whenever. So does anyone have any preferences for when the game should start? Or should I just start it on Tuesday at 9:00 PST?

No preferences here, up to you Almighty GM! Whatever works best with your schedule, and depending on the number of players you were shooting for! :D

If it's not too late I'll be Clink. The travelling salesman who accidentally found how to world-hop.

EDIT: He's still not sure how world hopping works and sometimes he accidentally world-hops when he sneezes. 

Edited by Clanky

When do we find out our roles?

We find out our roles when the game starts.  The GM (Joe) will PM them to us.

Also welcome to all the new faces.  It is great to see so many here.  Feel free to ask any questions you have and please ignore those of us who are busy sharpening our knives.

I'm joining!

Scree is a dignified collector of shiny objects. Like the ring on that portly gentleman's finger, for instance. Or the golden tapestries that- ahem- used to hang in the market square. Scree likes to brag about her accomplishments- The Mysterious Doorknob Disappearance was her doing, she can unlock (most) locks (as long as she has the keys to match), and she's never died even once, which is more than can be said for the pile of corpses in that dark alleyway.