In Mitosis, David says that Mitosis gets stupider with each new clone. He's proven wrong about this. But later on in Firefight, David also says that Obliteration has a cooldown between teleports, when he doesn't. It's revealed that Regailia removed that from him. So what if she also removed Mitosis's Stupidity?

In Mitosis, David says that Mitosis gets stupider with each new clone. He's proven wrong about this. But later on in Firefight, David also says that Obliteration has a cooldown between teleports, when he doesn't. It's revealed that Regailia removed that from him. So what if she also removed Mitosis's Stupidity?

That's what I assumed happened. Prof even says Mitosis came from Babilar, so if that's what happened, it makes sense.

Sparks. I genuinely thought of this last night but was too tired to write it up. Then I forgot about it till now, at which point I found this topic of yours. :P

It definitely makes sense. At the time of reading I thought that David's research was simply wrong, but it makes an equal amount of sense that Regalia helped him to remove his limitation. One wonders whether Sourcefield and Instabam were paid by having their limitations removed.

I also wonder how long Regalia's been able to enhance Epics. Has she been using enhanced Epics as her agents outside her projection range for years now? What if there are hundreds of Epics throughout the Fractured States and beyond, with their original limitations removed after performing special operations for her?

Sparks. I genuinely thought of this last night but was too tired to write it up. Then I forgot about it till now, at which point I found this topic of yours. :P

It definitely makes sense. At the time of reading I thought that David's research was simply wrong, but it makes an equal amount of sense that Regalia helped him to remove his limitation. One wonders whether Sourcefield and Instabam were paid by having their limitations removed.

I also wonder how long Regalia's been able to enhance Epics. Has she been using enhanced Epics as her agents outside her projection range for years now? What if there are hundreds of Epics throughout the Fractured States and beyond, with their original limitations removed after performing special operations for her?

Was there any mention of Surcefield´s powers working better than they should, in a way that couldn´t be blamed on the steel enviorment?

Prof apparently went to Babilar in Mitosis to check if Firefight was there and sold Regalia information and Megan went to Regalia because she heard about the power rumor. Meaning that she could definetly do it long enough to effect Mitosis.

Furthermore, the implication is that she knew about Calamity even when she was still working with Prof, which was probably before the Reckoners. So theoratically she could have the capability to do so since years.

A point that would make sense for breakthrough is around the time she take control of Babilar.

I would expect that the origin of all of Regalia's strange behaviour (for an Epic) is when she learned she was dying. She might have had the knowledge of how to enhance/create Epics for years but the important thing is when her motivation changed. She had no need to enhance people like Mitosis and Obliteration until she had something she wanted beyond a dominion.

• Chaos locked this topic