Experiment

RawToast225

I am creating a RP in which I will play the part of God and will speak through prophets and the King. When or Amy of the priests make laws or religious proclamations, you may listen to them or disobey them at your own peril. I will create natural disasters, personal disasters, and community disasters to be introduced whenever I feel like it.

There will be five playable characters. The first five to post character profiles here will be the people who play. I will set you in a kingdom, setting one of you up as a squire for a knight, one as a blacksmith apprentice, one as a cobblers son, one as a farmer, and one as a physician's assistant. One of the playable characters is a spy for the King among the common peeps, but only the spy will know who it is.

The purpose of the game is to become King. Build everything you can, become the best in your field, kill the King, take power. The characters attitudes and daily choices are up to you. If you decide you want to change your job, you have to work for it, get educated in the field, and convince someone to train you. Remember, the more you know the more people will be willing to accept you as King.

Prayer feature: message me with requests to help your character in game. If I think it's feasible, I'll help you. I'll answer every "prayer" that comes.

Basically, this is an experiment. I've never really tried this kind of set up before.

I am Tallmenster Piffertuff, and I have hair that goes down to here. (motions with hand) It is the color of white chocolate. He is about yay tall (motions with hand), weighs about as much as a Labrador retriever and three Boston Terriers, and he loves to tell stories.

Edited by Lord Pifferdoo

Hmm.

I'm sort of interested- and I have a character or two in mind- but I admit, the random role assignment is making me pause; makes it a little harder to come up with a name, character and background.

So... I'll flesh this out when I get more details about "who" they are, but for now I have a name at least- Theia.

(Or, if you don't want a female character, Noden. I don't mind which.)

(And no, Theia isn't a misspelling of Thea, as in Thea Queen, as in Arrow, though I did basically steal inspiration from it. A quick wikipedia search describes her a Greek diety; specifically, a Titaness, mother of the sun, moon and dawn gods, amongst other attributes. Noden(s) is the name of  celtic God of hunting, as well as some sort of Lovecraftian diety) 

Edited by Quiver

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry! I am going on an LDS mission on the 29th of this month, so I haven't even payed a little bit of attention to the forum. I got on at the request of a friend today. I will no longer be doing this RP, but if anyone else would like to take it over, you have my full permission. I think it could still be really amazing to try it.