The Zucchini

Come one, Come all! Join the beautiful Zucchini Guild! For all those who have ever wanted to be a zucchini, I have gone to the other side! And came back a new cheese sclice! Join if you want to experience being a zucchini, without actuallly losing your reputation.

We alos have Awakened Pizza, with the command " be delicious!" Same thing to the tacos. It's a real party over here in the Zucchini Guild.

Edited by Cheese United

I've never wanted to be a zucchini. However, I do recall one summer when I was eight and my mom decided to grow some zucchini in our backyard garden. We planted quite a few seeds, watered them daily, and watched as the tender shoots grew into full-sized plants that proceeded to take over our yard. 

Did I mention zucchini grows very well in almost any environment? 

By the end of the summer, we had more zucchini than we knew what to do with. Literally. We couldn't even carry all the zucchinis in a single trip, because they would be too heavy. My mom found recipes galore, and we were soon feasting upon zucchini bread, zucchini muffins, zucchini casseroles, and even zucchini cookies. 

But it was not enough. There were still far too many zucchinis for us to eat. 

There were two options. Option one was to allow all the zucchinis to rot, wasting our harvest and giving us a yard full of rotted zucchinis. Option two: Bless the neighbors. 

My brother and I went along with our mother on these blessing trips. We would pile a bushel of zucchinis into our minivan, drive the three minutes or so to the library or City Hall or the grocery store, and check to make sure no one was watching. We would then find a random car or two and, once we confirmed the doors were not locked (living in small-town Wyoming, locked doors were a rarity) we would leave four or five zucchini on the passenger's seat. If it was a smaller sedan, we left fewer (three or four) but in larger minivans we left quite a few. 

I never did learn just how the neighbors felt about being blessed this way. But I like to think they found the same zucchini cookie recipe my mom used. Those things were weirdly delicious. 

I've never wanted to be a zucchini. However, I do recall one summer when I was eight and my mom decided to grow some zucchini in our backyard garden. We planted quite a few seeds, watered them daily, and watched as the tender shoots grew into full-sized plants that proceeded to take over our yard. 

Did I mention zucchini grows very well in almost any environment? 

By the end of the summer, we had more zucchini than we knew what to do with. Literally. We couldn't even carry all the zucchinis in a single trip, because they would be too heavy. My mom found recipes galore, and we were soon feasting upon zucchini bread, zucchini muffins, zucchini casseroles, and even zucchini cookies. 

But it was not enough. There were still far too many zucchinis for us to eat. 

There were two options. Option one was to allow all the zucchinis to rot, wasting our harvest and giving us a yard full of rotted zucchinis. Option two: Bless the neighbors. 

My brother and I went along with our mother on these blessing trips. We would pile a bushel of zucchinis into our minivan, drive the three minutes or so to the library or City Hall or the grocery store, and check to make sure no one was watching. We would then find a random car or two and, once we confirmed the doors were not locked (living in small-town Wyoming, locked doors were a rarity) we would leave four or five zucchini on the passenger's seat. If it was a smaller sedan, we left fewer (three or four) but in larger minivans we left quite a few. 

I never did learn just how the neighbors felt about being blessed this way. But I like to think they found the same zucchini cookie recipe my mom used. Those things were weirdly delicious. 

I wonder if to this day, people of Wyoming tell stories about the strange season in which the zucchini fairies left gifts of vegetables throughout town. :P  :lol:

Twilyght, if only more people in the world were like you and your family. That was really nice, though I bet quite a few people were confused when they found vegetables in their car :ph34r:. However, your story has now convinced me to start handing out zucchini muffins to forumers...

Not sure if you already know this but I might as well tell you to be sure. From my knowledge the negative rep Zucchini does not originate from the highly estemed vegtable that tried to conquer the garded of shipping Twi but after an former user that was a massive jerk and actually got banned from the forum.

Make sure you turn into a straight fruit, alright? ;)

Oh great Zucchini-born Cheese United, we at the Anti-Bakery need your assistance. I'm sure you have heard of an evil group of Hemalurgy practitioners that use their powers to infect baked goods and gain control of innocent members of the 17th Shard. I request your help in bringing the Dark Alley down, your Zucchini-born powers are formidable and here at the Anti-Bakery we have very little power to destroy. 

Oh great Zucchini-born Cheese United, we at the Anti-Bakery need your assistance. I'm sure you have heard of an evil group of Hemalurgy practitioners that use their powers to infect baked goods and gain control of innocent members of the 17th Shard. I request your help in bringing the Dark Alley down, your Zucchini-born powers are formidable and here at the Anti-Bakery we have very little power to destroy.

And zucchini totally does...

Why are you calling us evil?

We'll be able to use vegetables the same way Mistings can use metals: Vegemancy. Zucchini will be the Vegemantic equivalent of atium  :lol:

So in joining this club, are you also asking to be downvoted? I don't want to downvote you if you don't, but if you do, I'll help you out. I just want to make sure.

No, downvotes are no longer required. I have been to the other side, and returned. Few people would ever be able to come back from such an experience. I shall not require my followers to put themselves through such an act. The knowledge could tear you apart

I would like to express my deep condolences to iredomi for losing the first of his battles against the DA, and losing his ally Winter. However I could not have intervened, as I understand that in order to win this war we must lose this battle. I have learned this on the other side. Also if any of you receive a WiiU form your stepfather, don't trust it. It's actually a member of the DA in disguise