[Firefight Tour] San Francisco/El Cerrito 1/17

KiManiak

What does RAFO mean? (I'm new here)

To expand on Wetlander's explanation, Read and Find Out means that he's not willing to answer the question. It might be answered in the novels, or it might not. Usually it means the answer is spoilery and he doesn't want to reveal too much.

Opening + Public Q&A

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5xHA4KQzgA

Signing Q&A

** Audio Recording Coming Soon **

Awesome, thanks for the video! First signing video I've seen, actually.

Main points I got out of this: there are cats on Scadrial, always err on the side of awesomeness, and Crafty Games may put out a Sanderson-inspired board game at some point. All wonderful things to think about!

Edited by Kobold King

Audio from questions during the signing part of the stop is now uploaded but should be close to what we already had posted. I'm missing a few minutes of audio towards the beginning when someone grabbed my phone and walked to their car before realizing the mistake and returning it... Other than that the recording should be from the near/start to the very end and if you combine mine and the other one it should cover everything.

• 4 weeks later...

I have added the transcription and other posted questions to the Theoryland searchable database as well!

Not to pick any nits, but is it the new convention on Theoryland not to have a "QUESTION" for questions where we don't know the name of the one who asked it?

On an unrelated note I can't say I'm a fan of "inlining" multi-question WoBs rather than having some line breaks in there to separate the questions... :/

-But then again I'm not doing the work, so I can't complain all too much. Unless I were to be granted infinite power over the database, that is...

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's just that before if we didn't know the name of the one who asked the question there'd be a "QUESTION" in place of the name, so we'd be clear who's saying what; but you lately seem to have been omitting that.

On an unrelated note I can't say I'm a fan of "inlining" multi-question WoBs rather than having some line breaks in there to separate the questions... :/

-But then again I'm not doing the work, so I can't complain all too much. Unless I were to be granted infinite power over the database, that is...

I could go back and update the Q&A's to add 'question' and format the multiline answers.  It has been awhile since I added any interviews, so I got rusty on the protocols.  I've been more concerned with the database being out of date.