Favorite cosmere character quote!

Sylfan

Ok so I have looked around a little bit and I could not find a topic on this exactly, but i am sure there is one out there. Anywho, your favorite cosmere character quote.

for example mine is

Syl: I know what sarcasm is... (with a sly smile) I know what sarcasm is!

"I'm not a good or a bad person, I'm just here to kill things."
-Vin

Also:
"I see an idiot."
-Breeze

"There are two things I'll never forgive [Kelsier] for. The first is for stealing my dream of overthrowing the Final Empire, and actually succeeding at it. The second, Getting himself killed to do it."
-Marsh

"I must say, however," Elend said idly, "that I find it a bit disappointing that you're not wearing dog scented perfume. With your social station, I could see some of the local noblewomen trying to imitate you. That could be amusing indeed."

Edited by gjustice99

These are all from Warbreaker, since I wrote them down when I read them.

"Hello, would you like to destroy some evil today?"

"I'm better than a shirt. I'm a sword."

"Every man is a hero in his own story, princess. Murderers don't believe that they're to blame for what they do. Thieves, they think they deserve the money they take. Dictators, they believe they have the right, for the safety of their people and the good of their nation, to do whatever they wish."

-Denth

Edited by Redbird3000

Here is one from Lightsong (I think there are a lot of quotes from him that are worthy here):

(to Llarimar) "I can't imagine you being married to the God King at any age, Scoot, ... ... Actually, yes I can imagine it, and the dress looks painfully inelegant on you."

(what are you?)  Death - Szeth

Sneaking Vasher? You're terrible at sneaking. - Nightblood

Shut up. - Vasher

I don't talk to myself because I'm crazy, I do it because I'm awesome. - Lift

This is my lucky hat. I ain't never died in this hat. - Wayne

Airsick Lowlander. - Rock

Hey gancho! - Lopen

Not my #1 favorite but one that never fails to make me giggle, " She wasn't trying to spy on me, she was JUST trying to rob me." -Elend (emphasis mine). It's the "just" that always gets to me. 

Yeah I always thought it was funny that he thought robbery was better than espionage 

(Paraphrase)

Well, I meant males of your own species [would die from Shallan's face], but don't worry, we'll be sure to keep the chulls away from you.--Kaladin

Oh, your parents are in town then?--Shallan

...then he [Wit] hit himself in the head several times with the rock. Said something about needing an objective frame of reference by which to judge the pleasure of my company...somewhere between four or five blows.--Bordin

Edited by inexorablePanda

"Hey Ganchos, give the Lopen your spheres. He's got glowing needs to be done!"

May be paraphrased slightly as I don't have the books here, but even, what, six months(?) since Words of Radiance came out, that line still makes me smile whenever I think about it.

Lightsong" My dear, did you just try to prove the existence of God with your cleavage?"

Blushweaver "When all else fails, use sexual innuendo. It always bring the focus back where it belongs. On me."

Warbreaker seriously deserves it's own section.

"There's always another secret."

It sums up everything about the Cosmere as a whole and individually so well. Other awesome and funny quotes I'll probably forget eventually until I one day reread them. But I'm never going to forget this one, and it's always going to be relevant to us here, because a decade from now there will still be more secrets we don't know the answer to yet.

There be a lot of secrets from now that will probably have answers to by then but there will always be another.

This one from Well of Ascension qualifies for me as probably one of the few lines that has made me genuinely terrified in a Cosmere novel. Brandon can write some scary stuff, but when it gets really unsettling, it makes you shiver every time you read it.

"I am FREE!"

This one from The Way of Kings for the same reasons above

"ODIUM REIGNS"

And this one from Hero of Ages, for giving me the tiny hope that everything would be alright throughout everything. Never, ever, ignore epigraphs. Especially epigraphs with significant and specific characterization.

"I am, regrettably, the Hero of Ages."

"How's life up there in the mists?  Life's good, I assume? What with you being God, and all?"

Wayne -"You're right nice, but you ain't got enough punch for me.  I like women what could take my face clean off with a good roundhouse."

Marasi- "You prefer women who could beat you up?"

Wayne- "Sure. It's a thing."

"I ain't grouchy," Teft snapped, "I just have a low threshold for stupidity."

Teft is a man after my own heart.

"What is a man's life worth?' Dalinar asked softly.

"The slavemasters say one is worth about two emerald broams," Kalidan said, frowning.

"And what do you say?"

"A life is priceless," he said immediately, quoting his father.  

Dalinar smiled, wrinkle lines extending from the corners of his eyes. "Coincidentally, that is the exact same value of a Shardblade. So today, you and your men sacrificed to buy me twenty-six hundred priceless lives. And all I had to repay you with was a single priceless sword. I call that a bargain."

This is probably my favorite quote from everything that Brandon has written. This moment was so incredibly awesome and it made me love Dalinar.

"'So . . . You can't go anywhere unless someone carries you, right?' The Thug asked.

Cett grunted.

'Well then,' Ham said, sounding very pleased. "I've got quite a number of philosophical puzzles you might enjoy. . . .'"

This is how I feel when we have extra time in Calculus Lab and I have time to persuade my friends to read Brandon Sanderson.

“Elend: I kind of lost track of time…

Breeze: For two hours?
Elend: There were books involved"

I am pretty sure that we all have felt this moment while reading Brandon Sanderson novels.

"You can change my clothes and my bearing, but you can't change the soul who I am. I'll do what I think is right -and that includes letting the Assembly depose me, if that is their choice"

I had so much respect for Elend here. He made a government, made its laws, and upheld those laws even when it tore him up inside.

"To be of use in even a single burst of flame and sound is worth more than a lifetime of achieving nothing."

I agree with Marasi here. I would rather accomplish something with my life than "merely exist."

"The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones"

Even though Tillaume is an idiot, he still has some pretty good lines. 

I would like to add that basically every single Wayne moment is pure gold but I don't have time to be that long-winded.