Reckoners movies optioned! (again?)

WeiryWriter

Keanu Reeves?  Really?  Nothing against him, because I'm really not a hater, but he just doesn't seem old enough to play Prof.  Or maybe I'm just in denial about my own age since I was the perfect age to be watching the spin-off Bill & Ted's animated Adventures when they aired.

He's 50.  I think that's old enough.

Keanu Reeves?  Really?  Nothing against him, because I'm really not a hater, but he just doesn't seem old enough to play Prof.  Or maybe I'm just in denial about my own age since I was the perfect age to be watching the spin-off Bill & Ted's animated Adventures when they aired.

Patrick, you're just making me feel old....   :unsure:  (Seriously, no hard feelings.)

He doesn't really look that old...or maybe I just haven't seen him in a movie in a good while.

Patrick, you're just making me feel old....   :unsure:  (Seriously, no hard feelings.)

He doesn't really look that old...or maybe I just haven't seen him in a movie in a good while.

4_12_2011_keanu-reeves-un-balcon-sur-la-

I still say Liam Neeson would make the best Prof.

Seconded. I've nothing against Keanu Reeves, but he's really not who I picture in the role.

All that graphic proves is that Keanu Reeves is the Lord Ruler. :P

Liam Neeson would be an amazing Prof. He could play the character so well. Especially the darker moments. 

However, "Liam Neeson isn't killing anyone in this scene." *DING*

Anybody get the reference? Anyone? OK.

I still say Liam Neeson would make the best Prof.

Seconded. I've nothing against Keanu Reeves, but he's really not who I picture in the role.

All that graphic proves is that Keanu Reeves is the Lord Ruler. :P

Liam Neeson would be an amazing Prof. He could play the character so well. Especially the darker moments. 

However, "Liam Neeson isn't killing anyone in this scene." *DING*

Anybody get the reference? Anyone? OK.

Possibly, but Liam Neeson would be the only other actor that I'd accept as Prof.  Either Keanu or Liam, nobody else.  I still prefer Keanu, he can do the darker characters better, IMO.

Sorry, but Keanu Reaves is really the only choice. He's shown time and time again that he can pull off Prof's character type, not to mention the black labcoat.

On a side note, it would be awesome if we get a Stormlight Archive TV series a la Game of Thrones.

This! Sword fights and surgebinding and uncovered safehands all over the place!

• Chaos locked this topic