So Kobold, quick question can Neverthere actually find the wondering Allosaur and ride him? She did already name him Numnums when they last met so it might be nice for her to watch him getting some Numnums/citizens of portland to eat.

So Kobold, quick question can Neverthere actually find the wondering Allosaur and ride him? She did already name him Numnums when they last met so it might be nice for her to watch him getting some Numnums/citizens of portland to eat.

Go right ahead. I don't mind; in fact that could be a pretty awesome scene. I look forward to it. :)

Go right ahead. I don't mind; in fact that could be a pretty awesome scene. I look forward to it. :)

I wonder how the dinosaur would react to her, given that she would only be a projection. Given that it isn´t exactly smart it would probably still try to attack her.

Okie dokie lokie. Neverthere/Numnums scene is up. Finally found a good icon for her too.

I feel like I needed to do another scene in Portland but I'm not sure who it was, so I'm sorry if I've neglected anyone's scene.

Okie dokie lokie. Neverthere/Numnums scene is up. Finally found a good icon for her too.

I feel like I needed to do another scene in Portland but I'm not sure who it was, so I'm sorry if I've neglected anyone's scene.

0.o

Awesomely terrifying! I predict Neverthere/Numnums shipping in 3, 2, 1...

That's actually an OTT: Neverthere/Numnums/SUDDEN DEATH FOR BOTH

I ship it. :o

Am I the only one who kind of wants to see Backtrack assigned to track down Neverthere's physical location upon his return to Portland, only for her to constantly thwart him at every turn? :P

Am I the only one who kind of wants to see Backtrack assigned to track down Neverthere's physical location upon his return to Portland, only for her to constantly thwart him at every turn? :P

I can definitely see that as a Portland mini-series :P

That's actually an OTT: Neverthere/Numnums/SUDDEN DEATH FOR BOTH

Numnums/Neverthere/Nighthound's sudden death, seems like a much more appealing ship to me. :P

That could be extremely satisfying and entertaining. ;)

After this adorable hilarious terrifying tour of Neverthere and Numnums will people start assuming she's part of the empire?

Edited by Edgedancer

Numnums/Neverthere/Nighthound's sudden death, seems like a much more appealing ship to me. :P

After this adorable hilarious terrifying tour of Neverthere and Numnums will people start assuming she's part of the empire?

How about free ice cream for everyone but Nighthound/Nighthound's sudden death? :P

Until Lightwards grouchily informs those assuming that the position for "irritating but useful Epic" is already filled, I'd imagine. :P

Excuse me I need to devise by which an Allosaur and an Astral projector could kill a healing Epic, for um... Philosophy class. Yeah, Philsophy sure does study some weird stuff.  :ph34r:

Excuse me I need to devise by which an Allosaur and an Astral projector could kill a healing Epic, for um... Philosophy class. Yeah, Philsophy sure does study some weird stuff. :ph34r:

I once took a logic class where the prof took every opportunity to show Monty Python clips. The Philosophy thing sounds legit to me. :ph34r:

How about free ice cream for everyone but Nighthound/Nighthound's sudden death? :P

Until Lightwards grouchily informs those assuming that the position for "irritating but useful Epic" is already filled, I'd imagine. :P

Even for Terry/Quota and Lightwards/Lucentia? :huh:

Which Epic are you talking about, because with the exception of Aldo just about everyone that Lightwards actually bothered to meet could count here? :P

Excuse me I need to devise by which an Allosaur and an Astral projector could kill a healing Epic, for um... Philosophy class. Yeah, Philsophy sure does study some weird stuff.  :ph34r:

Is your class project about potentially questionable deeds for the greater good?

Even for Terry/Quota and Lightwards/Lucentia? :huh:

Which Epic are you talking about, because with the exception of Aldo just about everyone that Lightwards actually bothered to meet could count here? :P

Is your class project about potentially questionable deeds for the greater good?

Did I mention that Nighthound's sudden death is caused by drowning in ice cream? An ice cream flood that drowns all of the horrible Epics but inexplicably leaves everyone else alone? :P 

True. It's almost like a bunch of fanfic writers decided it would be fun to create a bunch of bubbly characters and have them torment the local grouch for their own amusement. :ph34r: 

Did I mention that Nighthound's sudden death is caused by drowning in ice cream? An ice cream flood that drowns all of the horrible Epics but inexplicably leaves everyone else alone? :P

True. It's almost like a bunch of fanfic writers decided it would be fun to create a bunch of bubbly characters and have them torment the local grouch for their own amusement. :ph34r:

Ah, Captain IScream, the Epic Vigilante strikes again I see.

If the cows who supplied the cream were deceased, could Lightwards raise an undead bovine army from the ice cream? :huh:

That makes a lot of sense. It should go on the WMG page. :ph34r: