Hmm...another thread to follow. We fill these up way too quickly...

My ship is definitely Guardian/Ranger (a canon one, even  :P). But I'm sure there are many available for nightmare fuel as well. Dark!Paladin/Koschei, anyone? They played sadistic whack-a-mole on their first date...

Hi! This is my and SilverDragon's friend from school. We finally got him to join! Yay!

Heh, that's pretty awesome. We should design a special medal for people who convince their friends or family to join WHIO.

Hmm...another thread to follow. We fill these up way too quickly...

My ship is definitely Guardian/Ranger (a canon one, even  :P). But I'm sure there are many available for nightmare fuel as well. Dark!Paladin/Koschei, anyone? They played sadistic whack-a-mole on their first date...

roflbot.jpg

O.O

I CAN NEVER UNSEE THIS

Heh, that's pretty awesome. We should design a special medal for people who convince their friends or family to join WHIO.

roflbot.jpg

Is it a bad thing that I am grinning maniacally at the reactions to my post? I may need help...

If we actually held that shipping contest, Dark!Paladin/Koschei, Terry/Quota, and Lightwards/Lucentia would be tied for first because all the other couples would flee.

Dark!Paladin/Koschei would break Möbius' heart.

And when you break Möbius' heart, Möbius breaks the space-time continuum.

Ok, I've been gone for a week, so get ready for a long post.  

2.  Apparently the Reckoners RPG subforum is hidden to people who aren't logged in to 17th Shard.  Maybe we should get that changed, because I'm planning on telling Brandon Sanderson about What Happened in Oregon when I get my copy of Firefight signed on Tuesday, and I don't want it to be difficult for him to find it, just in case he ever wants to check it out.   

4.  When are we starting the Astoria thread?  

Awesome! I know Joe is planning on doing that too and asking some questions to help sort a few things out. Maybe if he doesn't get all his questions answered, you could ask them?

I think we're waiting a few weeks more, but I'm not positive. Am I correct?

Hm….

Who else votes for this? :ph34r:

Aye! 

*raises hand* I!

That's not a bad idea at all. Count me in favor.  :ph34r:

Awesome! I know Joe is planning on doing that too and asking some questions to help sort a few things out. Maybe if he doesn't get all his questions answered, you could ask them?

I think we're waiting a few weeks more, but I'm not positive. Am I correct?

Aye! 

Looks like the motion is carried. Fanfic-fanfic thread will be open soon. :D

I've seen it! I copy-and-pasted the (in?)famous Cocoa Puffs stories from the second Question thread, just so they'll be easy to find. Is that alright?

I'd completely forgotten about those til you posted them again, that was fun I'd love to try something like that again.

For example: How would one of your Epics react to waiting in line for an hour to see a midnight screening of the final Harry Potter movie only to discover that all seats were now taken?

"Ugh. You're all imbeciles." *creates hallucination of real life death eaters* *crown runs away* "You're all to idiotic to notice that that was obviously fake. Imbeciles."

*shoots electricity and decapitated half the theater. The rest run out, but not before he tortures them* "I feel so much better now. Let's watch this movie."

Guess who! :P (If you don't get these, I question whether you really read the RP ;))

"Ugh. You're all imbeciles." *creates hallucination of real life death eaters* *crown runs away* "You're all to idiotic to notice that that was obviously fake. Imbeciles."

*shoots electricity and decapitated half the theater. The rest run out, but not before he tortures them* "I feel so much better now. Let's watch this movie."

Guess who! :P (If you don't get these, I question whether you really read the RP ;))

Well I think you made those a bit easy, it's obviously Flashpoint and Edgerunner respectively. :P

CorpseMaker: Murder one at a Time, starting with the teenage girls who are prone to screaming in joy.

Blackwave: Just Murder Everyone (JME. That's gonna be a thing from now on.)

Murphy: Shout Reducto really loud, then break everything but the projector.

Sightline: Cover the screen with a sheet so only he can watch.

I'm not a shipper, but it occurred to me that if someone hid the Aldo/Wes ship, it'd be 'Where's Waldo?'.

Congrats everyone on the 6th Question page. Though I'm pretty sure if we were to remove all the MLP memes and shipping shtuph, we'd probably only have one or two Question pages.

But then you'd have removed part of the essence of WHiO.

I'd completely forgotten about those til you posted them again, that was fun I'd love to try something like that again.

For example: How would one of your Epics react to waiting in line for an hour to see a midnight screening of the final Harry Potter movie only to discover that all seats were now taken?

"NO!" screamed Blastaway, "You knew I wanted to see this movie!"

Many of the people turned around in their seats to try and figure out who the boy was yelling at.

"Don't pretend you didn't plan this.  I know you've always hated me!" 

One man stood up and addressed Blastaway.  "Who the heck are you?"

"URAAAAHAHHAGGGHH!" Fire ripped from Blastaway's body in a destructive blast.  

Blastaway resurrected atop the building next to the movie theatre and watched it burn down while he wondered how his day had become so terrible, so quickly.  I just don't understand why everyone is so mean to me, he thought.  Sirens whined in the distance.  

As for the question this Question got started with: Unicyclist/Ray. Uniray is my OTP. :P:D

Someone with taste here I see. ;) Given that Ray is now at the museum there´s no better time than then present, right Twi? :ph34r:

I would like to join the RPG. My idea for an Epic is:

Name: Bezerker

Powers: Primary-Control over molecular bonds in non-organic materials, except for his own body. Would be effective in a 5ft radius. Basicly Prof's tensor power, but also able to construct, and a slight range.

Secondary-Super Strength. I think we all know what that power is.

Secondary: immunity to minerals/metals. Basically metal in my body doesn't negatively affect me. I can leave metal in my body forever and I suffer no negative affects.

Corruption: I would get angry easily, and would have trouble with complex thoughts. Also have trouble focusing on a topic for very long.

I added something else, which is immunity to mineral/metal poisening. I explain better in my earlier post. Thanks for having me. When he re-constructs things, they are in the same pattern as the molecular dust. So, he can make 3-d objects, he can only do it a layer at a time. But like Prof's tensor power, he can "carve" a 3-d object out of another one. He can't affect any bonds in living things, except for his own body, but if an organic thing's cells are dead, then he can affect it. Let me know if there are any more questions.

So first two lesser important things: You switched beteween first and third person in the description and is it supposed to be Berzerker or did you leave out the r on purpose.

How strong does "Super Strength" mean and does no negative effects from metal in his body also include stab wounds?

Anyway, glad to have you on board. ;)

Ok, I've been gone for a week, so get ready for a long post.  

1.  My brother, lev, has been reading What Happened in Portland.  So I'm hopeful that he might eventually join us.  That would be awesome, because he is amazing at writing villains.  

4.  When are we starting the Astoria thread? 

1)Awesome, even more villains that´s exactly what we need! :P

4)For now it´s mostly waiting on Mailliw´s characters getting ready, after that I´m not sure if it makes much sense to wait any longer, given that it´ll probably still take quite a while until we actually finish either Portland or the Dalles. (The main plot with the meeting for example hasn´t moved for about four days I think and nothing happened in the Dalles for ten days now.)

If we actually held that shipping contest, Dark!Paladin/Koschei, Terry/Quota, and Lightwards/Lucentia would be tied for first because all the other couples would flee.

What? Nothing involving Nghthound? :P

Dark!Paladin/Koschei would break Möbius' heart.

And when you break Möbius' heart, Möbius breaks the space-time continuum.

Koschei really is quite the playboy. Dark Paladin, Möbius and Lucentia, he´s pretty popular for a dead guy. :P 

Someone with taste here I see. ;) Given that Ray is now at the museum there´s no better time than then present, right Twi? :ph34r:

What? Nothing involving Nghthound? :P

Koschei really is quite the playboy. Dark Paladin, Möbius and Lucentia, he´s pretty popular for a dead guy. :P

Works for me. :ph34r: He's currently locked in a key closet, so any suggestions for getting him out?

Nighthound's ships are all so terrifying the contest wouldn't be a contest anymore. :P

It's probably a good thing he never met any of those characters while he was alive. :mellow:

Works for me. :ph34r: He's currently locked in a key closet, so any suggestions for getting him out?

Nighthound's ships are all so terrifying the contest wouldn't be a contest anymore. :P

It's probably a good thing he never met any of those characters while he was alive. :mellow:

:mellow: I forgot about that.How did he end in there?

So no professionals allowed? :P

Edited by Edgedancer