A new Question thread, yay! May much planning and even more ponies come from this. :D

To assist in the latter goal, I would like to christen the thread with a new pony. Fair warning, this pony's existence is a pretty major spoiler for Firefight.

My attempt at a Dawnslight pony:

51bd488d670d4ce787f5bd01487f28d4.png

As for the question this Question got started with: Unicyclist/Ray. Uniray is my OTP. :P:D

A new Question thread, yay! May much planning and even more ponies come from this. :D

To assist in the latter goal, I would like to christen the thread with a new pony. Fair warning, this pony's existence is a pretty major spoiler for Firefight.

My attempt at a Dawnslight pony:

51bd488d670d4ce787f5bd01487f28d4.png

As for the question this Question got started with: Unicyclist/Ray. Uniray is my OTP. :P:D

I love that pony more than words can describe. :D

You have no idea how tempted I am to have him tell Timeport that he'd need to tone it down if they ever went to The Dalles, so that when Timeport asks why, Quota can tell him "I know a guy." :mellow::P

You have no idea how much I might secretly want you to do this :ph34r:

Mail-mi, I just noticed your title above your profile picture and I laughed and shuddered at the same time. :P

Also, the doc beckons you. When you have time.

Yeah. I figured it was time for a change (pun intended ;) )

I should have time tonight.

I would like to join the RPG. My idea for an Epic is:

Name: Bezerker

Powers: Primary-Control over molecular bonds in non-organic materials, except for his own body. Would be effective in a 5ft radius. Basicly Prof's tensor power, but also able to construct, and a slight range.

Secondary-Super Strength. I think we all know what that power is.

Secondary: immunity to minerals/metals. Basically metal in my body doesn't negatively affect me. I can leave metal in my body forever and I suffer no negative affects.

Corruption: I would get angry easily, and would have trouble with complex thoughts. Also have trouble focusing on a topic for very long.

Edited by Vikro

I love that pony more than words can describe. :D

Thanks! I think I really hit the jackpot finding a cutie mark that fits him so well. There's no other image that quite sums up Dawnslight and his ambitions than "glowing smiley face." :D

Judging from the random downvote, I'm going to assume that idea is too horrifying to enact. :P

Hmm... that was probably accidental. When I'm released from Quota's grip I'll cancel it out.

Powers: Primary-Control over molecular bonds in in-organic materials. Would be effective in a 5ft radius. Basicly Prof's tensor power, but also able to construct, and a slight range.

Corruption: I would get angry easily, and would have trouble with complex thoughts. Also have trouble focusing on a topic for very long.

I like him. :) Can he affect the molecular bonds in living things?

Thanks! I think I really hit the jackpot finding a cutie mark that fits him so well. There's no other image that quite sums up Dawnslight and his ambitions than "glowing smiley face." :D

Hmm... that was probably accidental. When I'm released from Quota's grip I'll cancel it

I got you covered :P

Powers: Primary-Control over molecular bonds in in-organic materials. Would be effective in a 5ft radius. Basicly Prof's tensor power, but also able to construct, and a slight range.

Welcome! :) Glad you're joining. I have a few questions about Berserker (and so will other players; this sort of workshopping happens with all characters and most plot twists).

How strong is he exactly? What sort of "construction" can he do?

I added something else, which is immunity to mineral/metal poisening. I explain better in my earlier post. Thanks for having me. When he re-constructs things, they are in the same pattern as the molecular dust. So, he can make 3-d objects, he can only do it a layer at a time. But like Prof's tensor power, he can "carve" a 3-d object out of another one. He can't affect any bonds in living things, except for his own body, but if an organic thing's cells are dead, then he can affect it. Let me know if there are any more questions.

Edited by Vikro

Ok, I've been gone for a week, so get ready for a long post.  

1.  My brother, lev, has been reading What Happened in Portland.  So I'm hopeful that he might eventually join us.  That would be awesome, because he is amazing at writing villains.  

2.  Apparently the Reckoners RPG subforum is hidden to people who aren't logged in to 17th Shard.  Maybe we should get that changed, because I'm planning on telling Brandon Sanderson about What Happened in Oregon when I get my copy of Firefight signed on Tuesday, and I don't want it to be difficult for him to find it, just in case he ever wants to check it out.   

3.  There's now a Reckoners subreddit!

4.  When are we starting the Astoria thread?  

5.  Here are some changes I need to make to my epics after reading Firefight:

I just need to edit how weaknesses effect them.  They're supposed to completely cancel all powers, so when Planeshift's weakness is in effect it cancels all of his powers, not just his invincible bones.  

Lillian Razor's weakness now just cancels her powers while it is effect, like any other normal boring old weakness.  While Bobby is stepping on a crack in the ground, Lillian cannot reflect anything.  

Also, Newton's power is pretty similar to Lillian's, so that's pretty cool.  Except, Lillian can reflect everything harmful, and doesn't have super speed. 

Chaos's individual stolen powers can still be canceled by their former epic's weakness, but this isn't actually Choas's weakness.  It's just a quirk of his powers.  He has his own weakness that cancels all of his powers.  If it is in effect, he can't split, and all of the Chaoses can't use their powers.  

When Blastaway's weakness is in effect, he can neither explode, nor resurrect.  

I've finally decided how Bringer's weakness works:  When someone who is revered is touching Bringer, he can't use his power.  

Also, some of the weaknesses are pretty funny.  

Memori has nightmares about sheep.  

Lillian Razor has nightmares about her son stepping on cracks in the sidewalk.  Actually, here's an explanation:  When she was young, her father worked in construction.  She actually saw him fall through an unstable platform.  And he was injured, and now she has nightmares about her family members falling through the ground.

Blastaway has nightmares about <redacted>.