If David Wrote Poetry

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

That poem is like a kitten in a minefield.

You feel terrible for laughing at it, but you can't take your eyes from it until the horrible ending.

Interesting simile. I see it kinda like a post turtle (for those not in the know, a turtle that has been put upside down on a fence post). You feel bad for laughing at it, don't know how the blasted thing got there in the first place, and you just can't help but feel sorry for it.

Interesting simile. I see it kinda like a post turtle (for those not in the know, a turtle that has been put upside down on a fence post). You feel bad for laughing at it, don't know how the blasted thing got there in the first place, and you just can't help but feel sorry for it.

But wouldn't you get the turtle down? I would probably end up picking it up and taking it home. :D

But wouldn't you get the turtle down? I would probably end up picking it up and taking it home. :D

Yes I would get it down, because turtles are awesome and don't deserve that  ^_^. Doesn't change the fact though that I'd probably laugh while I was putting it back on the ground.

Edited by Bronzeheart

• Chaos locked this topic