Mistborn Character Poll Who would you be?

mistwannabeborn

Which Character do you wish you could be?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Character

2. 2. Allomancy or Feruchemist?

3. 3. Which metal would you burn or store if you could

If I had a supply of atium larger than a marble, then I would probably choose atium. If not, I'd compound Steel, because you only need Speed and Steelpush activated hidden blades to be an assassin.

You can only push away from your center of gravity, so without some cushioning I'd think you need to hold your arms out to avoid the blade being forced against the mechanism in the wrong direction with obvious clanking sounds. Which makes the setup useless on Roshar because everyone assumes a shardblade summon and runs.

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine Olympic events where you could use the metals toward your advantage...  Possibly separating them by Feruchemists and Allomancers instead of Men and Women....

The end point better not have any metal near it....

Cheese United

The Cheese of destiny, Zucchini-born cheese, the Cheese ruler

• photo-thumb-13402.jpg?_r=1422043781
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 236 posts
Forescout

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

Man, you got to be smart here. Let me tell you Feruchemical steel would be VERY useful for a certain olympic event or two. Just spend a few days in slow mo, then win gold on the 100 meter dash 
Official first member of the Zucchini Guild! Join if you like Zucchini and other such things. 
(Yea, I'm that one guy who asked to be downvoted to zucchini)
I'm also a full Zucchini-born. I can Push and Pull on vegetables and pizza. Working on Feruchem-ole
Apparently I'm allied with the Anti-Bakery? I'm down with that. DOWN WITH THE HEMALURGISTS!! (Unless they say sorry. Then they're good)
I'm just here for the food, and the chance to interupt serious RP threads with my annoying comments. If I annoy you, that's okay. It's the natural reaction. 
image.jpg

• 1 month later...

There aren't any characters I'd like to be specifically but I'd really want to be a Feruchemist. Like. It sounds pretty sweet. If I was an Allomancer, though, I'd like to be a Coinshot. But in all honestly I'd probably be something like an Aluminum Gnat. Any Feruchemical power would be pretty cool, though, gold or steel sounds pretty agreeable.

I voted Spook and chose Feruchemy. I like the idea of a Feruchemist's variable power rate. You spend most of your time filling, but when you have to tap you can easily outclass an Allomancer in raw power. I would prefer to be a steel Ferring, although any power would be awesome.

I voted Spook and chose Feruchemy. I like the idea of a Feruchemist's variable power rate. You spend most of your time filling, but when you have to tap you can easily outclass an Allomancer in raw power. I would prefer to be a steel Ferring, although any power would be awesome.

Well, can't fly. . .

But you can jump good :)

• Chaos locked this topic