Circumstances of becoming a gifter

kuchapel

"All epics can become Gifters under the right circumstances " -Regalia 

What do you think those are? 

I wold like to know from the simple fact that Megan gifting David her powers could have made things about 100 times easier in so many situations. 

My guess....Humility: Mostly based on the concept that Conflux didnt become a true gifter until he killed his wife...and well....Gifters are so rare because so few Epics exhibit any humility. 

I'm fairly certain that is what she meant.

However there was a line earlier in the book where she was talking about the spyril and said that the procedure usually resulted in the death of the Epic that was being harvested. Maybe she can do it better with Calamity's help. I don't know. 

I'm fairly certain that is what she meant.

However there was a line earlier in the book where she was talking about the spyril and said that the procedure usually resulted in the death of the Epic that was being harvested. Maybe she can do it better with Calamity's help. I don't know.

Seemed a little vague and foreshadow like for Regalia. I feel like if the answer was that easy she would have just said it vs. being vague. But assuming that she was talking about the operation, im still curious why some can be gifters and others cannot. If gaining powers has a unified connection (dealing with fears) then what is the variable that allows them to be gifters. 

• Chaos locked this topic