Could Megan make David an epic?

Unhinged

Alright this is just an idea that's been floating around in my head, David turned down epic powers and he made a  choice to do so. But Megan Implies that the universe of the Reconers follows the idea of infinite realities (not sure if that's the exact term) where each choice spawns an alternate reality where you made a different choice. but since Megan can reach into these different realities and draw them into her universe. My idea is that she could reach into a universe where David made the choice to become an epic and pull that version of him into their reality. 

If this is the case then might those other versions of David have different powers or maybe have become epics under different circumstances and what sort of affect would they have on our version of David?

I think it would be similar to Firefight's shadow. She could pull in that variable of David, but it would lack substance and it's powers would be incredibly variable as Megan mentions. Sometimes' Firefight is all shadow, and sometimes she can feel the heat. To use that sort of scenario in any useful way, I think she'd have to be close to her regeneration like she was in the fight with Evil Prof.

• Chaos locked this topic