Without Looking It Up (game)

Newan

1 hour ago, Robin Hatter said:

Odin!

ODIN IS GOD OF DEATH!?

OH MARVEL LIED TO ME

or, you know, i just didnt pay enough attention to realize he was the god of death.

wait, I was wrong,

does this mean I have to put a funny picture in my post?

Hello-This-Is-Dog.jpg

Edited by Elf

Don't feel bad, I was about to answer Hel too, but you ninja'd me. Then Marukka said more well known and it just clicked. :D

Could someone else take this one? It's about two hours till bedtime for me, and I don't want to miss any answers.

Edited by Robin Hatter

8 minutes ago, Robin Hatter said:

Could someone else take this one? It's about two hours till bedtime for me, and I don't want to miss any answers.

Well, that is an easy one! Yes, of course! :P

17 minutes ago, Elf said:

ODIN IS GOD OF DEATH!?

OH MARVEL LIED TO ME

or, you know, i just didnt pay enough attention to realize he was the god of death.

wait, I was wrong,

does this mean I have to put a funny picture in my post?

It probably does. I did not read the rules before that, so I just cheated. Do I have to find a funny picture as well?

Jv3FtRE.png

Edited by Marukka

Just now, Marukka said:

Well, that is an easy one! Yes, of course! :P

It probably does. I did not read the rules before that, so I just cheated. Do I have to find a funny picture as well?

Probabaly. I'm doing it so maybe you can too

I'll give a question then put my photo (help how do i put a downloded photo in my post?)

On which social media site did the 'dark academia' aesthetic originate?

Edited by Elf

49 minutes ago, Elf said:

I'll give a question then put my photo (help how do i put a downloded photo in my post?)

In your comment box (or whatever it's called) there is a "Click to choose files" button. Press it, and something should come out (it's called files for me, but idk if it's the same for everyone.) Press it, and select the picture you want.

Edited by Robin Hatter

1 hour ago, Robin Hatter said:

In your comment box (or whatever it's called) there is a "Click to choose files" button. Press it, and something should come out (it's called files for me, but idk if it's the same for everyone.) Press it, and select the picture you want.

Thank you, I did it. 

Also does nobody have an answer to my question :P?

12 hours ago, Marukka said:

Die heiligen drei Könige?

Kaspar, Melchior und Balthasar

Sorry for not knowing the english names/terms/transcriptions/whatevers... Merry Christmas! 

Yep, that is correct! Merry Christmas to you too! :D

(English spelling would be Caspar and Balthazar, btw.)

17 hours ago, Elf said:

Storms, I don't have a clue 'bout either. So I'm gonna guess: Facebook?

What's the difference between "a flamingo" and "a flamenco"? Not a trick question, I was just amazed that one of my kids teachers didn't know and want to check if it really might be a hard question...

Edit: Wkipedia said Instagram and TikTok. Crem.

1639399217.jpg

Edited by Marukka

3 hours ago, Marukka said:

What's the difference between "a flamingo" and "a flamenco"? Not a trick question, I was just amazed that one of my kids teachers didn't know and want to check if it really might be a hard question...

Edit: Wkipedia said Instagram and TikTok. Crem.

Actually that's wrong too. It started to grow as an aesthetic on Tumblr in 2015, and that's even what the Wikipedia page for dark academia says (atleast over here)

Edited by Elf

12 minutes ago, Elf said:

Actually that's wrong too. It started to grow as an aesthetic on Tumblr in 2015, and that's even what the Wikipedia page for dark academia says (atleast over here)

Interesting, but not so surprising. German Wikipedia can be a bit short and... well... wrong in that case. Anyway, I paid my dues, how about answering my question? :D

57 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Interesting, but not so surprising. German Wikipedia can be a bit short and... well... wrong in that case. Anyway, I paid my dues, how about answering my question? :D

:D I have...no idea. Sorry, I have never even heard of a flamenco

4 hours ago, Marukka said:

Flamingo is a bird, flamenco is a dance.

Without looking it up, name this year's Hugo Award winner in the Best Novella category.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...