Without Looking It Up (game)

Newan

I'd try for 10, but I'm pretty sure I can't get it, so I'm just sticking with the five. (plus, I'm tired, and can't really think beyond the five, although I know I'm familiar with more he's in. I'm somewhat of a fan. :P)

Ha, that's awesome. Meeting a celebrity like that has got to be incredible... where could I go to get my picture taken with a 17th Shard moderator?  :lol:  :P

Ha, that's awesome. Meeting a celebrity like that has got to be incredible... where could I go to get my picture taken with a 17th Shard moderator?  :lol:  :P

Ha ha ha. Salt Lake Comic Con, apparently. Or a Sanderson book release, but that also requires coming to Utah. :P

In all seriousness, though, I'm surprised I look relatively normal in that picture, because I was sort of rather excited to be getting it. But I kept myself under control. Far better than I did when I met Sean Astin.... >>

I think your reputation is enough that now the moderators want to take their pictures with you.

(As for the game, urgh. I'm certain of four of the main cast, and though I'd recognize the other three's names in credits I can't remember them.)

Name seven separate deserts in the world.

Hmm. You didn't specify which world...

I'd say I smell a loophole, but I don't really know any deserts, period. 

(Funnily enough, the first time I tried writign a fantasy novel was using a desert setting, because I wanted to do something different. But I don't think you'd appreciate me making up seven deserts and claiming them as part of my old fantasy world ;) )

Edited by Quiver

Hmm. You didn't specify which world...

I'd say I smell a loophole, but I don't really know any deserts, period. 

(Funnily enough, the first time I tried writign a fantasy novel was using a desert setting, because I wanted to do something different. But I don't think you'd appreciate me making up seven deserts and claiming them as part of my old fantasy world ;) )

That would probably be cheating. As would dividing Tatooine into seven regions. :P

I'm thinking more along the lines of the Sahara, Atacama, Kalahari, etc.

1. Saharah

2. Gobi

3. Death Valley

4. Antarctica

5. Mojave

6. Atacama

7. Kalahari

8. The one south of Israel... Can't remember what it's called, but little wilson's going to beat me to this anyways.

Uh... You just gave me the last two. Does that count as cheating?

little wilson's going to beat me to this anyways.

Actually, deserts aren't my forte. I had Sahara, Mojave, and Death Valley, and I knew where other deserts were, but I couldn't remember their names (namely Kalahari, Atacami, and Gobi). You could come up with almost any political geography question and make it as hard as you wanted, and I'd probably be able to answer it. Outside of political, though, it's somewhat hit-or-miss. I know a fair bit, and I'm starting to branch out, but it's slow going, so...yeah.

EDIT: Do we have another question?

Well... Define animal?

Hmm. Yeah, it suddenly occurs to me that this is a very vague question.  :mellow:

I guess I'm referring to animals that usually don't talk, capable of speech in a particular work of fiction. Like Reepicheep the mouse from The Chronicles of Narnia, or the talking cat from Coraline.

If need be, I can either change the question or someone else can supply one.

Right! Narnia!

1. Aslan
  2. Reepicheep
  3. Mr. Beaver
  4. Mrs. Beaver.
  5. The Secret Police
  6. Winnie the Pooh
  7. Eiore (Winnie's donkey friend. I know I'm spelling it wrong.) Turns out it's Eeyore.
  8. Kiki's cat, jiji.

Name 8 plays written by shakespeare.

Edited by The Only Joe